Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
open offer if we are sold out it only takes a week
let me know
and thanks for the advice josh

Can you post some pictures of the turbo you want me to try? Since you already said the pictures on the eBay ad are of a stock turbo, I'd like to see what your modified turbo looks like.

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
If anyone reads this thread I started and said from the beginning. I don't think anyone on here would be happy with this item. I think you should buy a new turbo. I have actually agreed with everyone on here all along.
So if I am not even trying to sell them at all.
I have never tried to sell ANYTHING on here.
I do have reasonable prices for new items that have a warranty and everything. I think everyone would be tickled pink with them. That is the actual store that is known for great customer service.
The ebay store is just a place to make some inexpensive stuff available and by the way the items move and for the most part people are satisfied. Look at the feedback.
The op started in by replying to the first message by a threat you don't know what you have done.
The store just told him yes we do, we blocked an idiot customer from wasting our time with something they will never be happy with.
I hear allot of crying about a item I don't even want to sell to anyone here.
But if you guys just want to beat someone up, Wade is gone and I can sit on my laptop and feed seagulls.
I think this is great.:thumb:

I don't have time to read this whole thread, but I saw you reference your turbo to cheetah's. Take that word out of your vocabulary. You can call them anything you want but cheetah's. That misrepresenting my quality product.

BTW, post pics of the actual product that you are sending. There are some people that are fairly intelligent consumers, they know that a 4094VA isn't a boreless wheel, nor Gamma-Ti, turbine.

It's made from GMR235.. That's "mexican inconel" :roflmao: cheaper than inconel.

Brayden

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Ok wait that was the wrong link.
I am gonna have to wait til I get to the shop tomorrow.
I will take one apart and do a nice photo shoot for you or make a youtube video, than link it here
if you like what you see I will send one for the van and you can check it out
just be very honest and I will be totally satisfied

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I don't have time to read this whole thread, but I saw you reference your turbo to cheetah's. Take that word out of your vocabulary. You can call them anything you want but cheetah's. That misrepresenting my quality product.

BTW, post pics of the actual product that you are sending. There are some people that are fairly intelligent consumers, they know that a 4094VA isn't a boreless wheel, nor Gamma-Ti, turbine.

It's made from GMR235.. That's "mexican inconel" :roflmao: cheaper than inconel.

Brayden

ok sorry brayden I was not aware of any trademark on the cheetah name
if it is please forward that info so we can be sure to respect the trademark
I thought cheetah was the industry standard for a modified work stock turbo

the 4094 is not what i was talking about

josh wants to know what an lml turbine is made from

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Danville doesn't call theirs a Cheetah, and we are the two top VNT turbo builders out there.

Call it what you want, but please leave us out of it.

Thanks

Brayden

I agree danville builds great turbos
I never mentioned your name at all
I just told the guy originally to go buy a new danville not a cheap ebay unit

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
well the gamma ti turbine is gonna be way to small for the van but I can send it just to look at
how about a 68x94 cast front and a gt37 10 vane turbine
that should move like 78 lbs/min and spool nice streetable/towable
So are you sending him 1 turbo ?2 turbos 1 turbo and wheel to inspect?

I have been honest from the start
NO ONE HERE WILL LIKE THESE TURBOS
Why would no one here like these turbos? Guys are running stockers with batmos?

ok sorry brayden I was not aware of any trademark on the cheetah name
if it is please forward that info so we can be sure to respect the trademark
I thought cheetah was the industry standard for a modified work stock turbo

the 4094 is not what i was talking about

josh wants to know what an lml turbine is made from
So your sending a stock lmm turbo? i thought that would be to small?Just trying to make clarifacation.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
So are you sending him 1 turbo ?2 turbos 1 turbo and wheel to inspect?

Why would no one here like these turbos? Guys are running stockers with batmos?

So your sending a stock lmm turbo? i thought that would be to small?Just trying to make clarifacation.

I am going to go into the shop tomorrow or tuesday and make a youtube vid of all the stuff than post it.
If josh feels comfortable with the video and the item he will post up that he is testing it.
Than you guys get a real honest opinion.
Do you agree josh is really good for this?

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I am going to go into the shop tomorrow or tuesday and make a youtube vid of all the stuff than post it.
If josh feels comfortable with the video and the item he will post up that he is testing it.
Than you guys get a real honest opinion.
Do you agree josh is really good for this?
I think Josh has great experiance with turbos and how they work and in what applications,he isnt a liar or a cheat and what he says it is, like it or not that is what it is.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
yup exactly plus he has a van so the swap is very easy i will even send him new gaskets
so you guys got it a video od assemble in a few days and a test next week if I can meet joshes quality check
and it will be something like we sell on ebay, not a super nice polished stock appearing charger

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
Ok, clarification here. To try to cover up the mistake made by the name calling that was started by you or by your seller, you're doing what you should have long ago and that's to have a turbo tested by someone on this site to shut up everyone and try to save yourself. You also said we shouldn't use your turbos for our specifications. The turbos are made up out of parts that may not be found anywhere else but you as your turbos are made even using Ford parts? I condone the ingenuity here but I am even more skeptical about the long term or immediate problems that can arise from this in our applications. My reason for looking to purchase one was more for the parts which as you said are not that cheap.
As for my being stupid, please, stop with the childish play of words.
I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, an Associates Degree in Engineering, I am an ASE Master Tech. I help more people solve problems because I like doing what I do. Those that know me also know I will go out of my way to help them and I have designed some pretty neat designs for some as far as the electronics go. If you would have come on this site and had a problem, I would have used all of my resources to help you. That's me.
What really ticked me off was the way I was insulted and then to insult anyone who is associated with me. Most here only know me by my screen name. Those on the track know me a bit more personally. I'm keeping those around me out of this in a personal manner although some of them have already made comments here. What was said was uncalled for and unprofessional. I won't take being insulted and I damn sure won't put up with someone insulting my friends.
You can take your turbos and have them blow air somewhere else. Get the people who are hoping to get a quality product and take their hard earned money and listen to that register 'Ching' as you say. Keep the insults coming, it's doing you a world of good right now. It makes for good reading.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
. I'm keeping those around me out of this in a personal manner although some of them have already made comments here. What was said was uncalled for and unprofessional. I won't take being insulted and I damn sure won't put up with someone insulting my friends.

And you will still never get a turbo from me.
you called and started with the threats, I run a clean shop and we won't be threatened.
You are all done and are still whining.
these turbo's are all over just go get one somewhere else and get over it man

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
If your turbo is so good were are the proven dyno sheets and track times to show benefits of your product?

they do not exist the best i know
thats why i said you guys wouldn't want them
why do you guys act like I am worried about selling them here I am not
I mean they are all like peice out turbos
so even if josh agrees to test and likes it, the parts are not readily available to mass produce at this price
so I can't just ramp up production and sell them.
They are really pricey to build brand new
thats why when we get enough extra stuff we throw something together to sell on ebay
its all good used stuff with new bearings.
but none of it will pass the dmax diesel test
how many times you want me to say it
I am not going to get mad about a product we are basically giving away to help people out that have a broken turbo and want an upgrade
its not a huge money maker trust me, and we aren't going to wastew time on the thdcm joker who thinks gamma ti is the compressor

Status
Not open for further replies.