Rude A%^ Ebay vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
Damn, I don't remember ever talking to you on the phone and no, I didn't start with the name calling, you did. I just emailed you and asked a question. Quit making up the truth. I don't want your junk. Shove it where your head is.
You say you're being truthful? I've seen your truth and it sucks. :roflmao:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
they do not exist the best i know
thats why i said you guys wouldn't want them
why do you guys act like I am worried about selling them here I am not
I mean they are all like peice out turbos
so even if josh agrees to test and likes it, the parts are not readily available to mass produce at this price
so I can't just ramp up production and sell them.
They are really pricey to build brand new
thats why when we get enough extra stuff we throw something together to sell on ebay
its all good used stuff with new bearings.
but none of it will pass the dmax diesel test
how many times you want me to say it
I am not going to get mad about a product we are basically giving away to help people out that have a broken turbo and want an upgrade
its not a huge money maker trust me, and we aren't going to wastew time on the thdcm joker who thinks gamma ti is the compressor
I think the point your missing is almost everyone on here hits ebay now and then myself im on there everyday looking for deals.Links to ebay trucks or parts are posted on here quite often.

Also are you sure the op and whom ever you talked to on the phone are the same person? op states there was no phone # to call and he did not speak to anyone unless i missunderstood.As i stated before when your in business wheather the op was being an ass or not you as a busniess owner must weed thru it and should still remain professional and just stated thet the turbos were not for sale for parts they are just performance upgrades and said good luck biding.Not sure if it was you or your ebay store people that emailed what was sent but id get a new ebay seller or handle it your self ......i guess.I have people that piss me off everyday in my regular job but i have to keep my compossiure they call it ambasador training,look it up and apply it.

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
You mean this is all about me misrepresenting the gamma-ti wheel as the compressor wheel and not the turbine wheel? Ok, so I did, big deal. I knew what I wanted to say and it came out wrong. I made a mistake, sorry. It sure didn't call for the response in the email.
Unless it is posted in the EBay ad, and I didn't look for it, I just used the link at the bottom to send the seller a message. There definitely was no phone call!!

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
you will get an lly housing with miles that the oil solenoid is clean and tested
the vane ring will be cleaned up and lubed with anti sieze\

turbine wheel from early 6.0 ford with 10 vanes and a cast wheel out of a 4094 compressor.
I thought you were selling turbos with Gamma Ti turbines:confused:

Damn, I don't remember ever talking to you on the phone and no, I didn't start with the name calling, you did. I just emailed you and asked a question. Quit making up the truth. I don't want your junk. Shove it where your head is.
You say you're being truthful? I've seen your truth and it sucks. :roflmao:
He was probably talking with his other self and mistook him for you:thumb:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
You mean this is all about me misrepresenting the gamma-ti wheel as the compressor wheel and not the turbine wheel? Ok, so I did, big deal. I knew what I wanted to say and it came out wrong. I made a mistake, sorry. It sure didn't call for the response in the email.
Unless it is posted in the EBay ad, and I didn't look for it, I just used the link at the bottom to send the seller a message. There definitely was no phone call!!

Wow man, after this whole thread and u still say sorry?:confused: u asked a question, unless im not on same page.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
He went past and far beyond the so called "mistake" catagory. Not called for in any situation while possibly buyin/interest in a product.

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
:baby:

Man i wish u lived closer. Would be fun to meet u in person. I have a feeling we would get along real well.:roflmao: It is crazy how people just let things slide. Someday it will end, eventually tables turn, and someone will end it. Karmas a *#%$%.

ok tommy

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
whether dhtcm made the phone call or it was one of his idiot friends is not the issue.
there is nothing wrong with blocking a buyer if you think it will create problems
on the other side you guys gotta realize the ebay store is a 3rd party and our retail store online store has never had any issues or complaints concerning customer service.
we have all great reviews.
the ebay store is very different and we don't feel any requirement to maintain the same customer service level there
ebay will arbitrate any dispute it is expensive to sell there for that reason
i still have allot of trouble believing Mr. Innocent over here is not the phone call that was made in the beginning of this ordeal. yes I was trying to get that out of him and thats why the wierd comments at first, so he would admit to it first for sure

all in all this thread has been a bunch of guys whining because they can no longer buy turbos and some constructive stuff

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Still don't know why anyone on the forum thinks they can tell someone how to sell on ebay.
If the stuff sells and gets good feedback except 1 bad one than something is going right.
we block bidders all the time
you know how many non-paying bidders we get all the time
very easy to tell when a sale will end badly

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Still don't know why anyone on the forum thinks they can tell someone how to sell on ebay.
If the stuff sells and gets good feedback except 1 bad one than something is going right.
we block bidders all the time
you know how many non-paying bidders we get all the time
very easy to tell when a sale will end badly
I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on ebay and never found a reason to block someone.I just limit bidders to have atleast 10 pos feedbacks before bidding.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I thought you were selling turbos with Gamma Ti turbines:confused:

He was probably talking with his other self and mistook him for you:thumb:

selling turbos that are built from whatever we have leftover that makes a decent turbo, so its just whatever
and its just scratch and dent
look at our website we do not sell used
we only sell brand new
much much different
we use ebay as an outlet, its a standard practice
if you guys don't like it just CLICK THE BACK BUTTON DUH!!!

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on ebay and never found a reason to block someone.I just limit bidders to have atleast 10 pos feedbacks before bidding.

ok but I am still not here telling you how to go about it
Is everyone that mad I won't sell dude the turbo he wanted????

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Also how can you tell when a deal is going to end badly its a huge unknown.If a deadbeat bider screws with your auction report them to ebay if its a bogus end bid you can relist for free.No one is telling you how to conduct your business its just being a decent human being and treating people with respect.

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
For one, I have no idiot friends. To keep saying that has really made you one. No one has said anything wrong that I have seen about how to run a business. Show the actual item you are going to sell, treat your customers with respect, ( even if they are wrong ). Word of mouth can ruin you faster than anything.
You were trying to get me to admit what? I have laid it all out in the beginning. You changed it to suit you. My story has always stayed the same. Now you want to try to start bashing me again. Man, you just don't get it now.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
NO! We're mad because you treated one of us like shit for asking a simple question. Why is that not sinking in after 12+ pages of posts?

get over it after 12 page posts we obviously do not feel he was entitled to anything
you can fire customers when they are taking up valuable time that other paying customers would like to have
we don't need to give a lesson on turbos everytime one of you forum guys writes in
thats our choice and our right.

Status
Not open for further replies.