Rude A%^ Ebay vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
No i dont see anyone mad. I see loyal, honest people on this forum tryin to stop or slow down all the trolls ripping people off on the forum and in this industry lately and are pissed that theres a liar, caught a few times now, and still thinks he was the one in the right. He stated he didnt want your pos, and u stated u wouldnt sell it. Guess i dont understand how u dont understand.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Also how can you tell when a deal is going to end badly its a huge unknown.If a deadbeat bider screws with your auction report them to ebay if its a bogus end bid you can relist for free.No one is telling you how to conduct your business its just being a decent human being and treating people with respect.

well I can see that point of view and yes people deserve respect Ben has done that to me here and I certainly did not appreciate it but if you remember I do not think I cried about it like this dhtcm guy.
I did laugh about it and got way over it
I really just think there is another side here and you guys are not seeing it
how would you like to be threatened by If you don't want to sell it i will by it and dispute it and get a new one for free from you
that sale is obviously gonna end badly

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
For one, I have no idiot friends. To keep saying that has really made you one. No one has said anything wrong that I have seen about how to run a business. Show the actual item you are going to sell, treat your customers with respect, ( even if they are wrong ). Word of mouth can ruin you faster than anything.
You were trying to get me to admit what? I have laid it all out in the beginning. You changed it to suit you. My story has always stayed the same. Now you want to try to start bashing me again. Man, you just don't get it now.

ok word of mouth no one here will buy an ebay item
I think that is ok because the ebay stuff is just liquidation of excess inventory
if that was not you on the phone we made a bad assumption
and the word retard should not have been used
we will formally apologize for this mistake
would you like to be unblocked?

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
No i dont see anyone mad. I see loyal, honest people on this forum tryin to stop or slow down all the trolls ripping people off on the forum and in this industry lately and are pissed that theres a liar, caught a few times now, and still thinks he was the one in the right. He stated he didnt want your pos, and u stated u wouldnt sell it. Guess i dont understand how u dont understand.

no one is saying they got ripped off here
you are very uneducated and should really double check the forum thread

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
well I can see that point of view and yes people deserve respect Ben has done that to me here and I certainly did not appreciate it but if you remember I do not think I cried about it like this dhtcm guy.
how would you like to be threatened by If you don't want to sell it i will by it and dispute it and get a new one for free from you

I passed on to the site that I had a vendor act like an a#% and treated me badly. You came on here and kept it up and confirmed my complaint.
There really is no other side here except the pretense of one by you. You can laugh about it all you want. I was the buyer and didn't think being treated with disrespect was funny. Hence, the posting here. It seems others don't like being treated without respect either. Is respect earned? Yes.
Unless you're a business person with a customer. Then you have to earn theirs.

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
ok but I am still not here telling you how to go about it
Is everyone that mad I won't sell dude the turbo he wanted????

get over it after 12 page posts we obviously do not feel he was entitled to anything
you can fire customers when they are taking up valuable time that other paying customers would like to have
we don't need to give a lesson on turbos everytime one of you forum guys writes in
thats our choice and our right.

I'm waay over it. But, you asked the question, so I gave you the answer. At this point I doubt you're gonna sell anything to anyone on this forum. Take a look at how many views this thread has. Over 2600 views and still counting. You might have just cured your problem of wasting your valuable time on customers. You still haven't addressed the issue of the alleged phone call that the OP claims never happened. It's funny that you don't have the time to answer a simple question about your turbo but you can spend hours defending youself on this forum. You claim that if we don't like dealing with you that all we have to do is hit the back button. I'm guessing it's just a matter of time before one of the mods hits the BAN button.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
You know, I don't think I need to wait to see your video. I'm going to pass on your offer. After thinking about it and reading more of your posts here, I don't think you're the type of person I want to deal with. I also don't believe the eBay store is all that separate from your other business. I could be wrong, but you sure seem to know a lot about something you have nothing to do with.

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
Btw, I had no conversation about another turbo or sending it back???
New info to us there.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
You and i PM'd back and forth a little and i tryed telling you i thought you had some good to offer here and the way you come acroos to people needed work i still believe that,I have a 2 fam i rent out and i tell my tenants right now i have respect for youy and i hope you do for me once we loose that its fown hill from there.

I see your point also but i think you asumed the op was the 1 that called you and i dont believe it was him 1 of his friends ? possible someone else maybe.Who knows things could have been handled in alot better manner IMO.

I see what your trying to do i recycle parts also trying to help guys out and i have never had a problem,there have been a couple times i have had to send replacements or make it right with other parts but everyone gets treated with respect.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I passed on to the site that I had a vendor act like an a#% and treated me badly. You came on here and kept it up and confirmed my complaint.
There really is no other side here except the pretense of one by you. You can laugh about it all you want. I was the buyer and didn't think being treated with disrespect was funny. Hence, the posting here. It seems others don't like being treated without respect either. Is respect earned? Yes.
Unless you're a business person with a customer. Then you have to earn theirs.

Than buy a turbo from a business like I said up front.
You won't change my mind our ebay seller gets it done, and you are the ebay stores customer at that point not mine
If you were to buy from cfd online you would really like the service
CFD does not have an ebay store
This is quite a difference that no one can get past
That is the part no one can get, The ebay is a 3rd party its there for a reason

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
You and i PM'd back and forth a little and i tryed telling you i thought you had some good to offer here and the way you come acroos to people needed work i still believe that,I have a 2 fam i rent out and i tell my tenants right now i have respect for youy and i hope you do for me once we loose that its fown hill from there.

I see your point also but i think you asumed the op was the 1 that called you and i dont believe it was him 1 of his friends ? possible someone else maybe.Who knows things could have been handled in alot better manner IMO.

I see what your trying to do i recycle parts also trying to help guys out and i have never had a problem,there have been a couple times i have had to send replacements or make it right with other parts but everyone gets treated with respect.
I do agree with you on the respect thing, and thats why I made the formal apology.
basically We had a real bad customer call in at the same time this other guy was making offers.
So yeah it was time for the buyer to get blocked.
offering someone 40% for the price of an item is insulting as well
what if the ebay guy accisently hits the ok button guy lucks into item at low price
I am starting to believe the phone call and the buyer were different he does seem really surprised.
I also appreciate the advice you have but at the same time if something is working for us i just can't see changing it ya know what i mean

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
You know, I don't think I need to wait to see your video. I'm going to pass on your offer. After thinking about it and reading more of your posts here, I don't think you're the type of person I want to deal with. I also don't believe the eBay store is all that separate from your other business. I could be wrong, but you sure seem to know a lot about something you have nothing to do with.

I understand Josh
Like I said its just not an item that is going to be popular here as we discussed
thank you for telling me tonight so I do not waste time on the video

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Than buy a turbo from a business like I said up front.
You won't change my mind our ebay seller gets it done, and you are the ebay stores customer at that point not mine
If you were to buy from cfd online you would really like the service
CFD does not have an ebay store
This is quite a difference that no one can get past
That is the part no one can get, The ebay is a 3rd party its there for a reason
ok i see that but it still is reflecking back on you what the ebay store did to the op in the email see what i mean? if the ebay store didnt get shitty in the email we wouldnt be having this conversation and you would be surffing other threads and so would we.

dmtcm

BigRed
Jul 18, 2011
ok word of mouth no one here will buy an ebay item
I think that is ok because the ebay stuff is just liquidation of excess inventory
if that was not you on the phone we made a bad assumption
and the word retard should not have been used
we will formally apologize for this mistake
would you like to be unblocked?

That is the first move you made tonight in the right direction. Whether you unblock me or not is your decision. The apology was crucial. And it is accepted.
That is being smart in how to run your business. Customer satisfaction is ALL that you have.
You do have some items that are nice and it would be good to be able to bid on them in the future. It's not necessary though.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
ok i see that but it still is reflecking back on you what the ebay store did to the op in the email see what i mean? if the ebay store didnt get shitty in the email we wouldnt be having this conversation and you would be surffing other threads and so would we.

yeah but ebay is just a really bad place to buy stuff and sell stuff its real expensive
and everyone is looking for a deal
so you just got to get in and get out
get super tired of low baller tire kickers there
calling the guy a retard was wrong and that will be addressed
but bottom line is some buyers need blocked

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
That is the first move you made tonight in the right direction. Whether you unblock me or not is your decision. The apology was crucial. And it is accepted.
That is being smart in how to run your business. Customer satisfaction is ALL that you have.
You do have some items that are nice and it would be good to be able to bid on them in the future. It's not necessary though.

you will be unblocked tomorrow, and retard should not have been used
there was a phone call and i did make the call to block a few bidders as a precaution
I do try to treat as i would expect to be treated.
the cfd customer service is great
ebay is just ok as far as customer service
I will give you a 50 dollar off a new 4094 at the store if that helps

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Wait you're trying to say not everyone that calls for a quote buys something?!!?!?

what a captivating story... :woott:

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.