Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You're almost done getting it how you want. Just hold onto it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Stayed a bit after work.. Insatlled all my ac components and put the front end back together..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 97

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Moar... This is the most complete I've ever seen the frond end

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 104

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
So I just put my little man to bed and was texting Brock and something hit me.. I don't do social media other than this and one other forum.. Something was weighing on my heart tonight and I want you guys to do something for me.

First off im serious.

Guys, tomorrow night take your wife out to dinner and a movie or just dinner and a couple slow drinks of whatever. Take a day off from whatever you had planned and surprise your wife with a "you" night. Get a babysitter, take the kids to grandmas, etc.. Blow off your buddies for one evening. Spend the evening with your wife. Buy her flowers tomorrow. Even if it is just one or two you got from Walmart. Show her you love her.

And for those of you reading this before you go to bed, roll over and tell your wife how much you truely love her.

I don't want anyone to be in the same situation im in, and honestly if I had done one of those things I mentioned earlier a year ago I wouldn't be typing this.

Take it from a heart broken fool.. If you truely LOVE your wife. Treat her like it.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Separating from someone you care about is hard and there's really nothing good about it. All you can do is stay positive, lean on those close to you when you're have a rough day, hold your kids tight/tell them how much you love them, and pray.

Before we got married Katie and I both read "The 5 Love Languages" by Gary D Chapman. I highly suggest everybody read that book if your married, in a relationship, or want to be in a relationship. It talks about how all people have a different love language. It can range from touch such as hugs to acts of service such as washing the dishes or close. I struggled before reading this book and it helped immensely. Now it didn't cause a light switch to flip but it did help me figure out what katies love language was so I could be a better person for her.

Aside from all of that, I'm very sorry you're going through this Corbin. There's really nothing magical to say other than we're all here for you when you need us. And as I've said before, don't forgot, I'm only a phone call away and can jump in the car and be there in 4hrs if you ever need anything...
No matter what...

Yellowchevy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Offer still stands Corbin. Free place to stay:hug: After 20 years of marriage and raising 3 girls I have learned some valuable sometimes hard lessons:D

We got your back Bro!