LB7: Project "I have a problem"

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Separating from someone you care about is hard and there's really nothing good about it. All you can do is stay positive, lean on those close to you when you're have a rough day, hold your kids tight/tell them how much you love them, and pray.

Before we got married Katie and I both read "The 5 Love Languages" by Gary D Chapman. I highly suggest everybody read that book if your married, in a relationship, or want to be in a relationship. It talks about how all people have a different love language. It can range from touch such as hugs to acts of service such as washing the dishes or close. I struggled before reading this book and it helped immensely. Now it didn't cause a light switch to flip but it did help me figure out what katies love language was so I could be a better person for her.

Aside from all of that, I'm very sorry you're going through this Corbin. There's really nothing magical to say other than we're all here for you when you need us. And as I've said before, don't forgot, I'm only a phone call away and can jump in the car and be there in 4hrs if you ever need anything...
No matter what...

Yellowchevy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My pastor made my wife and I read that book too! It's a great book and I would suggest it to anybody. Many times people often love there spouse as they want to be treated, my big one was words of affirmation. I need to hear a simple thank you for your hard work or I'm proud of you. Well my wife's 2 big ones are quality time and acts of service. I would have never guessed and I was loving her all how I wanted and words mean practically nothing to her.

I don't know the whole story Corbin but there's a good group of guys here for ya. If In any way we can help feel free to shoot a pm or whatever!

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
So back to your regularly scheduled programming of corbin having a vehicle problem..

I sold that silver Lly and got this jeep for a deal.. My older sister put a hard 150k on it and sold it to my younger sister who I bought it from.. 05 grand cherokee v6 210k on er and running strong.. As we all know I can't leave anything alone.

Here's how I got it...

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Well damn pics aren't working..

Anyway I put a 3" lift on the front, 2.5" rear, painted the wheels, cleaned up the underside with some shiney black, added 2" spacers and put some used 285/70/17s on it I picked up.

Kinda like this thing and Im going to try and keep it a while so I have something to drive.. Hauls the kids nice too..

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Try tapatalk pics..

Before
ad3152102d16823f16cd9bc5347f3377.jpg

After

670007d9fd9e57b8f3530a0f22bd231d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Id like to get the windshield tinted and the back windows a little darker.. But that's about it..

Unless I find a wrecked 4.7 the same year and I steal the diffs from it as they are 3:73 and this one is 3:07

Sent from my iPotatoe 6 using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Project "I have a problem"

Corbin, you remind me so much of my brother. He has had his share of vehicles, tractors etc. which I have too don't get me wrong. He always says I'm gonna keep this, always wanted one. 2 months later it's gone, lol. Those Jeeps are starting to grow on me. Looks better after what you did to it.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk while trying to poop

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Mind if I ask what wheels are on the truck on the first page? Also how did you prep your block and paint it?

The black truck? 22" bmf novakane death metals.

I just brake cleaned the block and scrubbed it with a brush, sprayed again and dried it with an air hose.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Wow it's been a month since I've posted in here.. and at least that long since I've touched the truck.. bad thing is I work around it everyday.. need to finish it soon.