LB7: Project "I have a problem"

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I wish I had your gumption.

Looks good Corbin. Hope you're doing ok.

I don't have much these days.. Was to cold for me to go deer hunting today and I was feeling making ribs.. Ribs cook for 6 hours so I spent 6 hours at the shop.. Worked pretty good.

colehenry97

Aug 9, 2014
Looks pretty slick your definitely right bout it being cold today, I would of been better off cutting fenders.....10 mins of work takes weeks of preparation lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Looks pretty slick your definitely right bout it being cold today, I would of been better off cutting fenders.....10 mins of work takes weeks of preparation lol

Should have invited you over.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Ahh the LB7 is more important anyhow. Planned to service it tomorrow so I'll pull them fender liners while I'm at it and swing by Monday?

I'll be there

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Made progress Sunday, nothing pic worthy.. Hooked up all the engine harnesses, battery cables and etc..planned to put radiator, intercooler, etc on but realized I had no lower fan shroud or intercooler mount bushings.

Ordered a lower shroud however cannot source the lower bushings for the intercooler locally and supposedly gm cannot order them without getting an intercooler attracted to them..

So off to google I go unless someone has a set they will send me quick fast and in a hurry like because Id like to spend time Thursday assembling it.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I'll look for some tomorrow and text you...the rubber deals the intercooler sits in right? Are they the same as lly as that's the parts I can rummage through

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I'll look for some tomorrow and text you...the rubber deals the intercooler sits in right? Are they the same as lly as that's the parts I can rummage through

Sorry just saw, yea that's them. Should be same 01-10

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Thanks to Brock for sending me a pair of bushings! Maybe I can get this thjngs further along Thursday since it's looking like my jeep parts won't be here till Monday.