PPE Twins Pictures:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
DAMN!!!

Nice work guys. I knew there would be a reason for me to make a trip to CA. again so soon :D

Looks good and cant wait to see it dialed in at some up coming events.

:mike:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Holy Turbo Whine Patman!!!:D:rofl:

God that is pure sex under that hood! LOVE IT! And the hood stack....Oh YA!!!

I think we need to impose a new rule though... A video camera runnin anytime that sucker cranks over! I'm really excited to hear it run! Bet its pretty wicked sounding at idle too! :D

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Hopefully get all the loose ends tied up this week, and do some video. I'll try to get it out to Irwindale as soon as we can, but should make it's 1/4mi debut at Cal Speedway next month.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I've been waiting to see pictures and it looks sweet! Can't you guys post a teaser video of it ideling,reving? Come on PLEASE!

Best of luck and I can't wait myself to hear some track times.

Why did you guys sheet metal the cowl,left over Bonneville? Clean it up :D

LTS Max

Apr 4, 2008
Very nice! That should concern the Dodge guys a bit.

Any max boost predictions? goals? hopes?

Does the compound set up quiet the exhaust somewhat? I would imagine it's one loud SOB at full tilt. Mine is straight exhaust through a 5" stack in the bed and it scares the women and children....

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Target boost is 75psi, still haven't finished up on it. Hopefully it will be dialed in by next week.

To an extent, I'm taking a minor vacation from hotrodding to catch up on other stuff. That means cutting back to just a couple hours a day.