PPE Twins Pictures:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
That makes more sense with the pressure cap, thanks Pat, too bad you couldn't have made Sacramento, weather is great according to Idaho Rob. We on the other hand had a short blizzard last night, just enough snow and then a hard freeze to make everything slick as hell:eek:.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Should be interesting looks good let me know when you guys go to irwindale Ill line up next to ya :D and get some video as you scream down the track. might be time for some brakeing upgrades.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
That's a pretty big pair you have!:eek: :rofl:

What are the rubber boots rated at? No fear of losing one of them under high boost?

Hats off on the build to all involved. This truck has done so much already and seems there is always something else cooking in the witches caldron!:D

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
Yes, a 2nd CP3. But instead of stock CP3's we are running 2 Wicked Diesel stroker CP3's .

ok i got ya :eek: i did some quick back tracking through old posts because i thought maybe i didn't know what i was talking about lol

What do you guys run for pulse width with the 2 strokers?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Those twins really aren't all that big Pat :rofl: Lets us know when you plan to run it, I will be making the trip to see it.

What did you do for an Intercooler?

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
sweet christ. thats the best thing ive ever seen in my entire life. good work guys