PPE Twins Pictures:

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I have to check sizes tomorrow in shop. Too drunk to say them now :rofl:

Didn't see this cuz I was posting:banghead:

I really dont have exact sizes for you now, because I am trying to get our christmás ham ready. But I will PM to you immediately when I get my head clean enough. OK ?

Sounds good, I like ham:D:rofl:

:thinking:
I'll have to put that on the wish list for the old lady to do:D

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I do it as a hobby as well, something too pass my time off from work, I just chose to do it for others to help finance other projects I have.

If you want to tell me what you need for tubing I'm pretty sure I can send you a link to a place that has it. My guess would be around a 3 1/2" to 4"CLR

A 4" CLR on 4" tubing would place the downstream leg around 2" from the turbine housing. 3 1/2" CLR would put it about 1" away. But it could be closer due to the turbine housing being larger near the inlet

You weld for a living Paul :D

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
I have had several phone calls with Mika, along with sending him several parts. I have only met a few people as intelligant as him. I remember watching his last build and the work was nothing short of awsome. I do not see why anyone can put him down for that. :)

I am very excited to see these twins from PPE as we do have a couple of trucks that need just that. Way to go Dan and The McRats