Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I'm guessing it is a disaster right now as they are moving a bunch of stuff into it. I've seen it personally-it's pretty dope!!:thumb:

More of a man castle than a cave though!

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Like the title states ;)

Party at McRat's May 22, 2010

The title huh.......

Nobody accused me of being super bright you know!!

That's good cuz I go back to work on the 28th!!

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
When were you thinking of heading down Dale? I'm off work the morning of the 17th, and hopefully I can get vacation approved because I'm scheduled for the 20-23.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
When were you thinking of heading down Dale? I'm off work the morning of the 17th, and hopefully I can get vacation approved because I'm scheduled for the 20-23.

Probably leave early the 18th, and then to Mike's shop the 20th or 21st. Start heading home the 24th.
Not sure where I am staying or anything-I did think about bringing the holiday trailer but that turns a 2 day drive into 3 and alot more fuel!!

Chris probably has a spare inflatable mattress and love seat I'm sure!!:happy2:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Might just bring a tent Kat so as not to put your kids out on the street again LOL!!

Although Simon and I did enjoy the bunkbeds-it was like going to summer camp!!:rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Might just bring a tent Kat so as not to put your kids out on the street again LOL!!

Although Simon and I did enjoy the bunkbeds-it was like going to summer camp!!:rofl:

Well they still have bunk beds and also full size beds in their rooms.. Plus we also have the motorhome and guest room :thumb:

Or I could be mean and give you blankets and throw on the top floor of the man cave :spit:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Well they still have bunk beds and also full size beds in their rooms.. Plus we also have the motorhome and guest room :thumb:

Or I could be mean and give you blankets and throw on the top floor of the man cave :spit:

Kat you do this and i guarantee they spoon to keep warm:rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
No spooning will be done!! The word spoon is not even to be said in the man cave!!

If Larry shows up along with the rest of those that mentioned that they may show up it's gonna be a full house but I'm sure we will figure it out Kat-as always thanks for the hospitality!!:hug:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Chris probably has a spare inflatable mattress and love seat I'm sure!!:happy2:

Chris also said you are welcome to use the inflatable Hillary Clinton doll again. Says he washed it up for ya . :rofl::hug::D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Chris also said you are welcome to use the inflatable Hillary Clinton doll again. Says he washed it up for ya . :rofl::hug::D

That guy sure can't keep a secret!!:D:angel:

I thought about getting a dozen of your inflatable sheep and glueing them together to make a comfy mattress but then realized I'd likely wake up surrounded by a bunch of weirdo's so I quickly kyboshed that idea!!:rofl:

Safer on the loveseat.:)

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
No spooning will be done!! The word spoon is not even to be said in the man cave!!

If Larry shows up along with the rest of those that mentioned that they may show up it's gonna be a full house but I'm sure we will figure it out Kat-as always thanks for the hospitality!!:hug:

Idk if y'all can handle the Texas crowd?