Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I'd volunteer, but last time I tried this thing called "cooking" I wound up in the hospital for 3 days... who knew chicken needed more that 10 minutes on the grill :confused:

I can't help because something about us not living close enough to the fire department :dontknow:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Ya the 400 miles you have to travel is much more manageable than the 1800 one way I need to go!!

Larry, you better not be backing out........:cool2:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
its 1200 miles from San Angelo to Corona cheech :D

Oh, excuse me..... Did you by chance factor in my several " wrong turns " and " not paying attention " miles?????? You always seem to now it all don't you! cheech... :D

Ok Ok, I didn't remember right. lol Must have been other miles to various visits.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Sorry Chris-that was just my neck typing...:D

Where the hell you been anyhow?

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Me a sore throat... What the hell were you two doing that it took you 3 days to finish swapping the turbo that Simon, Tommy, Ralph, Jason and I pretty much had off by noon the first day????????

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Me a sore throat... What the hell were you two doing that it took you 3 days to finish swapping the turbo that Simon, Tommy, Ralph, Jason and I pretty much had off by noon the first day????????
what I want to know is how did all of ya'll work on the truck at the same time :confused: and who was just standing around drinking a beer :thumb:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Simon has picture evidence but I'm pretty sure the shop's proprieter was the guy holding the beer the most and the rest of us all took turns between hamburger bites and beer drinking. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it was off by noon the first day!!

Not to mention I removed the back seat and subs in that time in my truck, and I think Jason and Tommy ground down their overload springs so the clamps would fit as well.

No shortage of productivity while we were there........

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Simon has picture evidence but I'm pretty sure the shop's proprieter was the guy holding the beer the most and the rest of us all took turns between hamburger bites and beer drinking. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it was off by noon the first day!!

Not to mention I removed the back seat and subs in that time in my truck, and I think Jason and Tommy ground down their overload springs so the clamps would fit as well.

No shortage of productivity while we were there........

HMMMM, I think we would all like to see some solid proof on these claims :cool2: