Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
That happens a lot anyway. Most people are only known on the board and you don't know what they look like so you hear a lot of: Oh so you're (insert screen name here)?

I now know 4 Robs... Had to play musical names with Poltergeist when I met him at SEMA.... :rofl:

Right on. Thanks for making me now be an outcast haha

What part of East County you in??? I grew up there.... first El Cajon , then Alpine.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Ok I'm seriously confussed here, (nothing new about that) I could swear the title of this tread was a party on May 10th. Am I dreaming or was something changed? I haven't read the entire thread to see, can't make it anyway either date. Will be at Buck & Jess's about this time.

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Ok I'm seriously confussed here, (nothing new about that) I could swear the title of this tread was a party on May 10th. Am I dreaming or was something changed? I haven't read the entire thread to see, can't make it anyway either date. Will be at Buck & Jess's about this time.

Yes it did say May 10th Ken, but Kat changed it due to conflicting schedules :D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
And a helluva party it was!! Simon and I drove down from Canada to get some of the Mike L magic put together for Abby and to meet all the yahoo's we had been chatting with online. Good people all around SoCal that's for sure.

Got a couple passes in at some track I can't remember as well and wrenched for what seemed like three days to change a turbo on Nick's truck in Chris' driveway.

Wait a minute, I believe it actually was a three day turbo swap......:rofl:

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
now im all confused :joker:

Mr. PostHo bought up the thread from 2 years ago... Three guess's and the first 2 don't count who it was.:spit: If you want to cheat look at the first post of this thread ;)

So once a date was chosen I started a new thread with the correct date.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
And a helluva party it was!! Simon and I drove down from Canada to get some of the Mike L magic put together for Abby and to meet all the yahoo's we had been chatting with online. Good people all around SoCal that's for sure.

Got a couple passes in at some track I can't remember as well and wrenched for what seemed like three days to change a turbo on Nick's truck in Chris' driveway.

Wait a minute, I believe it actually was a three day turbo swap......:rofl:

It was 3 days:D I still feel bad for Chris for making him help me:( But 1 year later the turbo works great:D