Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
need a little light bulb sticky, that's what I get for jumping to the end of a thread. THE MAY 10TH PARTY WAS A COUPLE OF YEAR AGO!! Got it!! Have fun, wish I could make it.

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
need a little light bulb sticky, that's what I get for jumping to the end of a thread. THE MAY 10TH PARTY WAS A COUPLE OF YEAR AGO!! Got it!! Have fun, wish I could make it.

Come on Ken its 4 months away you should be able to make it;)

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
And a helluva party it was!! Simon and I drove down from Canada to get some of the Mike L magic put together for Abby and to meet all the yahoo's we had been chatting with online. Good people all around SoCal that's for sure.

Got a couple passes in at some track I can't remember as well and wrenched for what seemed like three days to change a turbo on Nick's truck in Chris' driveway.

Wait a minute, I believe it actually was a three day turbo swap......:rofl:

I'm still having nightmares from that:eek:...But I'd do it again:D

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
This year I am bringing the truck .... 2 changes of clothes and a sleeping bag .

Plus a snare for that gazelle Dan Grant .... hope he has his bikini on . LOL

None of that canadian mist shit for me either . Just lots of shots of the cactus tequilla .

Mmmmmm now that the good stuff .

You guys can have at that nasty fumed crap . .... Yikes !!

The man cave turned out excellent .... ..... definately every guys dream garage .

I think the big wheels is a great idea ..... Ive been looking for one big enough for Wes ..... all I found was what I would expect Pat to pull out of the garage to race us with .... hahahahaha

View attachment 12980

Pat will have some secret squirrel waiting behind the garage door ..... hey no fair .. LOL

This is how I expect we will look ... lol Nick is that you on the blue little car ? LMAO

I see Jeremy with the box on his head ... LOL

View attachment 12979

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Cant wait to hang with the crew ..... great people ..... even the canadians .. :rofl:

Dale and Simon .... been to long time and it will be great to see you guys .

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Maybe I should book some vacation. Dale, are you driving down by your self?

You might have to sit in the back seat as the truck will be full of booze:D

Cant wait to hang with the crew ..... great people ..... even the canadians .. :rofl:

Dale and Simon .... been to long time and it will be great to see you guys .

I agrree this needs to be a yearly event!

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
It would be cool to put some faces to names. I'll have to start training again, I went from professional to amateur after my 2003 2004 season. :alcoholic:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Maybe I should book some vacation. Dale, are you driving down by your self?
I dunno if Simon is coming with me or not-I may have to pick him up in Vegas. Either way if you want to roll with me I'll make room.

Have we set a date yet for this or is it all just talk?