Question: p pumped dodge???

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
56CD554A-CEF5-45D3-9048-C7BDBAA757AA-627-000000DD03D6BE29_zpse504d1d0.jpg

Would this be the oraler we are talking about?
:rofl: maybe his younger brother:roflmao:

Stacked tuners on a 12v? Probably because 2 or more guys worked on it at the same time, haha get it? Sorry I just woke up....
:D:roflmao:
If it has a stock turbo it will be slow as $hit. However, this info is coming from the same source that is telling you a P-pumped truck has stacked tuners:confused:.
my buddy knows nothing, really, and i know nothing about dodges, i just have been told that he is running an edge something or other as gauges, and he said that dodge guy was always talking about a smarty, so he said he was not sure if he had it on ther or not? From the sounds of it, the answer is not. This guy seems to be more lip service than anything

This is starting to get a little fishy. If people are saying he has a 12v with stacked tuners, the truck will either be a rocket ship and you've been trolled or it will be an absolute turd. I see no middle ground here.
tell me about it, im thinkin its a turd

Dodge guy now wants to know what I've done to my truck:roflmao::rofl::baby::coolspot:
Should i give him a legit list??? I bet he'd never respond, or should i try and coax him into it? Maybe i put some tips on and throw a couple pills into the mix:eek::woott::joker::driving:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I bet he wont race, but will want to hook bumper to bumper, cuz he saw that vid online of that diesel dodge pulling that 6.0L gasser chevy around like a toy:roflmao:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
How are you gonna call out another truck when you have no clue what it takes for said truck to make power. You repeatedly said it had stacked tuners even though I and several others told you several times that comment was so far off base it made you look ignorant. I personally hope you get stomped by a p pumped monster and learn a lesson about flying off at the mouth about trucks you do not understand or know anything about really. Good luck...:thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Enough talk, enough speculation. Tell him if his P pumped wagon is the cats meow, it won't matter what your little Duramax has for mods. Race time. Time for one or the other to eat humble pie and kick rocks. I don't think it will be you coco.:woott:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
How are you gonna call out another truck when you have no clue what it takes for said truck to make power. You repeatedly said it had stacked tuners even though I and several others told you several times that comment was so far off base it made you look ignorant. I personally hope you get stomped by a p pumped monster and learn a lesson about flying off at the mouth about trucks you do not understand or know anything about really. Good luck...:thumb:

Well, brother, first of all i listened to this **** bs drink and bs louder for 3 hours before i called him out, you weren't there, and few things were gonna shut this guy up short of a fist.

Second, i was pretty sure it take more than a fancy expensive pump to make a fast truck, and whatayaknow im right, so calling him out without knowing what exactly the douche had wasnt completly ignorant, maybe a little careless, but like i said you were not there, and this guy had said enough for me to believe he had squat

Lastly, i stated i know nothing about dodges, and all my info was second hand from someone who cant even change their own oil, sorry if you missed that, im not trying to sound any more ignorant than normal, just trying to get a feel for the dodges potential now that i have put my foot in my mouth, and may actually have to race...

I for one am excited for this, and i hope he challenges me, pinks or not, you live once;):joker:

Besides, i know i have built my truck up to the highest standard, using quality parts, leaving no bolt unturned, i have 30k into my truck in aftermarket parts, and a solid 600whp, in my area, i have not found a truck that even keeps up with me, i doubt this clown will even know how to do a boosted launch, let alone come to play in a "built dodge"

Ball is in his court, ill let you guys know what happens, it will be filmed, if it goes down at all

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
doubt the guy has much done to his truck, however with proper tuning of any p pump , a few added clutches in the stock tranny, a decent single disk those trucks can run very well. years ago a group of guys were racing them and running in the 12s on stock turbos and simple pump mods...

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
doubt the guy has much done to his truck, however with proper tuning of any p pump , a few added clutches in the stock tranny, a decent single disk those trucks can run very well. years ago a group of guys were racing them and running in the 12s on stock turbos and simple pump mods...

Yes but the op has 30000 into his. It will take a healthy cummins to touch that.

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
that is why i made the post, to try and educate a bit. a p pupmed truck could weigh 1500 lbs less and be made to run extremely well for no real cash at all.it may take a healthy cummins but not an exspensive one...

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
That was a pretty quick dodge!
Thanks for posting the vid, after my gears i hope to be mid 11's too, even though he was low 11's im not to worried about the dodge im up against,

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
That was a pretty quick dodge!
Thanks for posting the vid, after my gears i hope to be mid 11's too, even though he was low 11's im not to worried about the dodge im up against,

Why do you think 3.42's are going to help you gain ET?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
that is why i made the post, to try and educate a bit. a p pupmed truck could weigh 1500 lbs less and be made to run extremely well for no real cash at all.it may take a healthy cummins but not an exspensive one...

I got taught a lesson by John Porterfield, he ****in whooped my ass in his old dodge sleeper...:mad:

Those Scheid boys don't **** around...

Last edited: