Question: p pumped dodge???

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
616555B5-D758-481F-9747-B46D6DF62E2D-611-000000E72D7F7EE2.jpg

Oh damn that makes my sticker peck up!!!!

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
So what happened?
The next time you see him you could always just say fine lets race for $100. He probably got scared off by the pinks bet lol I sure would

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
CoCoal, log onto Competition Diesel and ask them what a P pumped dodge is.

I doubt the truck is making any serious power. Hardcore 12v guys arent on the smokewagon. If he wasn't bragging about how much work was done to the pump or how much his head flows, you probably will beat him.
thanks did that, he didn't seem too knowledgeable, i think from what my friend says, he lost his pump and injectors on a bad tank of fuel and just had some.cash to burn, he has a smarty and an edge i think, but not sure if they are stacked??? Stock turbo and trans if my pals info is legit, and no NOS.

Run him, ill bet you walk him. if hes rollin that much coal, i highly doubt its got much of a RTturbo.[/QUOTE] lets hope so:baby:

i wouldn't run for pinks, unless you just got money like that
no dont got money like that, shoulda never said it, the guy was such a tool though

Just ask him who ported the head, and who benched his pump. If he doesnt know what you are talking about, or has a stock head, or an untouched pump, he probably doesnt have a fast 12v. Now if he has a fully ported and cut head with a 600cc P7100, you will lose the race.
if anything dynomite diesel in monroe wa did his work

I would never race for pinks. Anything can happen. I once saw a '59 MGB that ran against a 8 second vette and won. His time was 26 seconds. The vette died 10 feet off the line and wouldn't start till the MG was almost at the finish line.:D
i know its a bad and ballsy thing to do, im pretty sure he doesnt own his truck outright

Shit 1/2 of racing is who talks the most shit.Ill bet 1/2 or more races never happen because 1 or both beleive 1/2 the crap the other guy is saying.A friend of mine was kicking the crap out of a few built hot shot motored polaris and they came up after the last ass woopin and said theres no way that sled is stock and ill bet money on it.My buddy slapped 2500 down on the seat and you match it and we will go right ovrr there to my cabin tear it down and when I prove yoh wrong im taking your money.The guy appoligised and left. Lmao.........So Coco you played a good hand hopefully he doesn't comeback to call your bluff, my guess is you would take him no problembut you never know some crazy buddy of his may have thrown a tank of nos in there for him and you could be in trouble.
Really all i was trying to do was just play cards, :roflmao:

$ not pinks. If something breaks or goes wrong at least you don't loose the truck. IMO

If he is that much of an a##, hook him up with a chick with nasty std's on the next card night! I'd laugh so hard I'd have beer shooting out my nose every time he leaves the table to piss! :roflmao:
:thumb::thumb::rofl:

If you dont know what a P pump is you should not be calling out other trucks.
There are times when you just have to make a judgement call, this was one of those times, not something i make a habbit of...

You better hope someone like Craig Johnson at Big Power Diesel in Lancaster Ca didn't help this guy as he will eat your lunch. A big smoking P-pump Dodge does not mean it is slow at all. Be very afraid of a properly setup Dodge P-pump. There isn't a Duramax in the country that can touch a properly setup P-pump Dodge. Yet.
i hate to see that in print

Oh lord

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Thanks again everyone for the responses, info and help:hug:

So this guys truck is a 94 xcab 2500 auto trans, p pumped, 100hp ddp tips, stock trans(supposedly) level lifted on 35's, that about all i know

So my friend, rides to work in this truck almost every day, he took a ride with me one time to the hardware store in the dmax and hasnt stopped talking about how badd azz it was....

He knows my truck has a tune and a built Trans, thats it, oh, and its pretty:Di never even showed my pal a boosted launch:rofl: i dont even think we experienced w.o.t:eek: and he thought it was faster than his co workers dodge, if anything the dodge guy is the dumb ass, runnin his mouth, like i said in the last post though, im pretty sure the bank owns his title, but if he wants, I'll take his money.....

The really funny part is, the next time my truck is on the pavement, it will be running 4.56 gears meant to help turn 35's, what a suprise it would be to run 33's instead

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Thanks again everyone for the responses, info and help:hug:

So this guys truck is a 94 xcab 2500 auto trans, p pumped, 100hp ddp tips, stock trans(supposedly) level lifted on 35's, that about all i know

Things probably 300hp like most of the other ones out there and they think they have 800hp :)

Last edited:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
P pumped trucks Do Not have electronic programmers it is all mechanical. Whoever is telling you what has been done to that truck is not well informed. Stop listening to them...

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
:thumb:If the guy pushes it tell him you'll go easy on him andrun him for $500 i wouldnt have a problem keeping that :D

Good job Coco,you did your homework :thumb:

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
I raced a buddy last night with a p pumped dodge, he has a built trans, colt cam, oringed and studded head, valve springs, 4k gsk, 18* of timing, 5x14 injectors, a 64mm turbo, different delivery valves, and dual lift pumps, I walked him. :)

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Duramax's are just plane quick. As we like to say......They don't fuk around LOL. go get him but for cash not pinks.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
thanks did that, he didn't seem too knowledgeable, i think from what my friend says, he lost his pump and injectors on a bad tank of fuel and just had some.cash to burn, he has a smarty and an edge i think, but not sure if they are stacked??? Stock turbo and trans if my pals info is legit, and no NOS.

The only tuner you can get for a 12v is a screwdriver.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
This is starting to get a little fishy. If people are saying he has a 12v with stacked tuners, the truck will either be a rocket ship and you've been trolled or it will be an absolute turd. I see no middle ground here.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
If it has a stock turbo it will be slow as $hit. However, this info is coming from the same source that is telling you a P-pumped truck has stacked tuners:confused:.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Stacked tuners on a 12v? Probably because 2 or more guys worked on it at the same time, haha get it? Sorry I just woke up....