Overkill vs Misery (video)

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Dan,

Brain Spooners truck was a ex cab with fibreglass doors front fender and hood and was 6013lbs with him in it. Meant he was worried about taking a dump and getting dq. From SS
I'd say Brian weigh 200lbs . Iirc the hood and front clip lost them 125lbs but could be wrong?. I ain't hating I just think he would bennifit from losing some wieght!

Brian spooner.... Back halved, Fourlink???? 125lbs sounds pretty steep for hood and fenders.... I could see him loosing 125 with NO hood or fenders.... LOL

maybe you are right.... But not in my opinion. ;)

I agree weight savings was not very high on Dmitri's list.... His reasoning? I'll just make more power..:D

I guess we will have some real answers in the next few days... :thumb:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
These are not among the parts I was told about. The truth of this is that D prob swaps different combinations and mixed and matched stuff given to him to try out all the time. The combinations of parts at any given time will only be known by him. He's not going to reveal his secrets nor piss off competing vendors who have both supplied him parts to try. Just my guess on the matter and for the record I regret even perpetuating this part of the topic. It was a mistake and I apologize for that.

I know for a fact our planet is in that truck (as no one else makes one), mainly because i have the non heat treated snout that he "twisted" sitting on my desk. My opinion is that it was twisted from a bind up caused by his trans tuning, not the power (but thats nor hear or there) also You're correct, he does have a combination of parts between our Raybestos frictions, possibly ATS c2's and our double sided c3's and 4's. 6 speed drum with minor modifications, our 10531 converter and ATS lockup box. TCS 300M input, output and a stock intermediate. I'd say i have a pretty good idea seeing seeing how his boss calls us to pay to overnight parts to him when he needs it. I doubt they'd be paying all that money for parts and freight if they weren't using them. Just my .02 though :thumb:

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Some of you in this thread need a history lesson... Some of you are to ignorant to listen or are not actually playing at the pro street level to even have an opinion period ! This is Dmitri PS for those of you wondering.. I build the owners kids of industrial injections personal transmissions as a sponsorship trade for what they do for me. As I will be taking part in rebuilding one of there mechanics "chavis" trans also. I request that my tunes be ran for the shifting of the allison trans as clearly I know what works to make it live at those power levels ! I see alot of poking and guessing and just all around senseless talking shit.. Something a few of you on this forum take pride in doing everyday... Just running your useless mouths while the rest of us are actually trying to push new limits while those of you PUSH keys and PUSH keys is all your good at... Brian, nick, those of you that follow that crew have no use and are no use to anyone ... period....!!!!

The Ecm tuning for spool was not the issue .. Those of you that were at the track and seen bret trying to spool his truck "that seem to have an opinion" have not a clue why or what was going on .... Again your not at this level and by the way you run your mouths never will be So STFU.. Just those of you that think you know :) everyone else carry on :) He was running factory LB7 hold downs and one bent after his 11.0 pass on FUEL at 129xx .. The DUMB ass guy that says my tunes have blown peoples shit up .. you get them to come on here with facts or back up the better half of your mouth that ran down your moms leg AT birth....

....Those of you THAT wanna be a big boy and prove what you got or say you do instead of poke at the people that do ... Come get some... Cause the world spins everyday and its passing you up... Well i guess its not passing up your fingers or your mouth.. Thats why thats all you got :) I say hi to friends on this site that i have missed and i say **** you to those that run their mouths and have the BIG balls behind the keys BUT never in person ;) Why dont some of you that hate just come talk to me in person... Wait wait i know cause you dont have a key board right ;)

Haters on this site need a new code name... something more demeaning ... But i cant think of anything that low to come up with so enjoy ;) Again hi to everyone thats a friend on this site.. and for you haters just keep it up cause it drives me harder everyday to reach new limits :) Just remember that all one of you has to do is bring it and shut me or my success up .... now thats if you got the balls to play ...welllllllllll thats the question of the hour is it not :)

AHHHHH ive missed this site ...but wait no i have not DD haters **** YOU IM OUT LOL

Again this messages is for the haters ONLY ... na sayers... and those that run that abortion for a mouth... if thats you SORRY if i offended you ;) and well mainly for nick and brian .. BAN ME wait to late ;)

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
I know for a fact our planet is in that truck (as no one else makes one), mainly because i have the non heat treated snout that he "twisted" sitting on my desk. My opinion is that it was twisted from a bind up caused by his trans tuning, not the power (but thats nor hear or there) also You're correct, he does have a combination of parts between our Raybestos frictions, possibly ATS c2's and our double sided c3's and 4's. 6 speed drum with minor modifications, our 10531 converter and ATS lockup box. TCS 300M input, output and a stock intermediate. I'd say i have a pretty good idea seeing seeing how his boss calls us to pay to overnight parts to him when he needs it. I doubt they'd be paying all that money for parts and freight if they weren't using them. Just my .02 though :thumb:

Andrew they all know ... remember that kit i sent you that just fell all apart in your truck ;) i think i even heard your turbo fell out of your wheel well and rolled down the street LMAO pathetic hahahaha hey ps i need another planet buddy asap :) Thanks for all your help and rons as well man i couldnt do it with out you guys....

For those of you haters that like the fact there are proven and tested parts that are good for around 1600 bullet proof YOUR WELCOME :) but wait someone get in contact with paint or brian for the latest and greatest LMAO

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Well I gathered my opinion of Dimitri after reading through a thread on here about how he screws everyone over, even badmaxx said his kit that Dimitri built him to settle a debt is falling apart.

Hey dumb ass you dont have an opinion !!! lets start there ... your just another bitch running his mouth with no facts .. so why dont you take a flight with no chute ;) You wanna ask andrew right here right now about the kit and what i came through for him on my part.. hes here just ask know it all :) you think cause you over hear shit your some kind of genius ???? no your a joke... You have not a clue you read cause thats all you can muster up the energy to do..... So take your worthless opinion and shove it up your ass :) thank you buddy :)

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
More like 1000hp.

Misery is more impressive to me, mainly because it's a 19 year old :thumb::thumb:

LMAO here we go hahahahahahaha I would live no love to see you do anything in person GOD actually i would shut my mouth forever if you actually could compete at my level .... Hey brain when you pull paints cock out of your mouth come talk to my face like the lilly white bitch that you are ;) you know your just talking shit .. cause thats all your worthless 135 pound ass can do.... Join your boy taking a flight with no chute ..... Good luck buddy :)

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
CHRIP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP :))))):happy2::happy2::happy2:Its simple haters bring the rain you gutless keyboard racers.... you think you got what it takes re guardless of the weight power ECT lets hit the tree boys ... bring it to the dyno ... hell just DO something :))) ANYTHING but run that apple key board.... Hey paint brian left his chap stick in your room could you please give him an extra hand in retrieving that ;)PS plane leaves at 8 pm sharp ... chutes were left behind sorry nick and brian... maybe that keyboard will help you float or them big DSL lips you boys pack around ;) Just BLOW into the wind im sure you will be fine LMAO

Last edited:

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS its like a chant for the physically challenged key board racers :) :hug:that actually has a good ring to it :)

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
AWWWWWW thats no fun who gave the mod the edit button :(((( LOL i vote BAN :) hey my feed back score is 0 LMAO is that a good sign ;)

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Im just teasing i RUVVVVV you guys have a good night :)))))):happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM

I thought my post might be misunderstood. I did not mean to say or imply the parts you listed were not in his Trans. I was trying to say those parts you mentioned were not what I was referring to. Didnt mean to ruffle any feathers Andrew I've always liked you and had great dealings with ya. Thank you for confirming the clutch rumors. Yes it was a (singular) set of clutches I was told went into his Trans (at some point at least). I should not have even brought that up I was just surprised myself they were holding up.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
I thought my post might be misunderstood. I did not mean to say or imply the parts you listed were not in his Trans. I was trying to say those parts you mentioned were not what I was referring to. Didnt mean to ruffle any feathers Andrew I've always liked you and had great dealings with ya. Thank you for confirming the clutch rumors. Yes it was a (singular) set of clutches I was told went into his Trans (at some point at least). I should not have even brought that up I was just surprised myself they were holding up.

i didn't take it that way at all man. I didn't mean for my post to come off sounding like an asshole (that wasn't how it was intended) I was only clarifying further what i knew (or thought i knew)

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Brian spooner.... Back halved, Fourlink???? 125lbs sounds pretty steep for hood and fenders.... I could see him loosing 125 with NO hood or fenders.... LOL

maybe you are right.... But not in my opinion. ;)

I agree weight savings was not very high on Dmitri's list.... His reasoning? I'll just make more power..:D

I guess we will have some real answers in the next few days... :thumb:

Dan:hug:

I'm not arguing with you, I was actually saying that it took a lot to get his truck down to that weight! Brians setup maybe different? But his whole front clip was maybe 30lbs withe the support for the fibreglass. He saved or lost the most weight on the doors 125lbs per side.

I know what its like u stip this weight but add for safety and then actually gain.his cage is very nice but probably added 200lbs and unfotunatly its the nature of the beast.

I don't care what it weighs or pics, he makes big powa..

If he thinks that way on power to weight he is never gonna win.....that's a fact! If you are lining up against some one with 4000lb vs his 6000lb you need X amount of horse power to beat them and you , me and D all know it breaks shit! The idea to winning is be able to go round after round and use the power needed to win. JMHO

The truck is a work of art and the boy does have heart! My only issue is the comment of havnt had issues since 2010..........give me a break! If people just told it like it was this would be a better sport! Instead its I don't want to upset my sponsers

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?

Your just fine man... It was a single set of clutches and trust me going from 3 passes to 11 passes and 12 dynos was a huge relief..:) i changed tuning around a lil too but not much that pack was the cure at least for now.. trans will be going to billings this weekend for its 5th event in a row... i have not even had to pull the hood off the truck since truckfest... seems to be holding great so far.. everything else is suncoast .. minus my ats lockup box ... and one clutch pack.. its a combo of everything at this level you know that man.. im just trying to keep it together :) amazing progress on your truck as well man its good to see you making rounds as well congrats.. i wanted to tell you personally but i have not seen you... so congrats again :) :hug:

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Dan:hug:

I'm not arguing with you, I was actually saying that it took a lot to get his truck down to that weight! Brians setup maybe different? But his whole front clip was maybe 30lbs withe the support for the fibreglass. He saved or lost the most weight on the doors 125lbs per side.

I know what its like u stip this weight but add for safety and then actually gain.his cage is very nice but probably added 200lbs and unfotunatly its the nature of the beast.

I don't care what it weighs or pics, he makes big powa..

If he thinks that way on power to weight he is never gonna win.....that's a fact! If you are lining up against some one with 4000lb vs his 6000lb you need X amount of horse power to beat them and you , me and D all know it breaks shit! The idea to winning is be able to go round after round and use the power needed to win. JMHO

The truck is a work of art and the boy does have heart! My only issue is the comment of havnt had issues since 2010..........give me a break! If people just told it like it was this would be a better sport! Instead its I don't want to upset my sponsers

Simon thank you for the kind words towards the truck and myself... I never once said to date and i quote that i have had 0 issues since 2010.. if you can find that post i will eat my words buddy.... I did say since mike came aboard my team that i have had amazing success compared to where i was and that is the truth.. mike is still in my corner anytime im in a bind he is the first i call for advice...

It been alot of trial and error since overkill has been running.... BUT truth about on thing is after we refreshed the trans in early 11 after i pulled the dodge trans out from DPC it did indeed go the entire season in red after running the 9 in canada following the 10.0 rounds at rmr as well as the 10.1 and 2 runs in washington i did have to pull it... replace the c3s and it went to ats where i stacked the c1s wrong and i had to pull it again cause of my mistake so it was out 2 times in 2011.....

red ran alot that year... then it was pulled into overkill.... had great success there as well till we really put the power to it... then it was a shit show for sure.... i was only getting 3 passes out of it a round .. but they were all 152 plus passes 9.6 to 9.8 territory .. There are indeed things that stay tight lipped i wont lie there .. but thats every sport and every racer is it not ??? and no offense simon but there are people on this site that just plain and simply dont deserve to know about my truck ?? would you agree ??not saying you !! just in general

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS its like a chant for the physically challenged key board racers :) :hug:that actually has a good ring to it :)

Why do you act like such a idiot? You have such a nice truck and heart to race....who gives a shit what people think! You race your mouth just as much as any of these other kids.The people that say you help them I have a hard time beliving cuz you infact bull shit.

I'm sorry dood just telling like I see it but its sad! You could be someone instead of a that guy

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Simon thank you for the kind words towards the truck and myself... I never once said to date and i quote that i have had 0 issues since 2010.. if you can find that post i will eat my words buddy.... I did say since mike came aboard my team that i have had amazing success compared to where i was and that is the truth.. mike is still in my corner anytime im in a bind he is the first i call for advice...

It been alot of trial and error since overkill has been running.... BUT truth about on thing is after we refreshed the trans in early 11 after i pulled the dodge trans out from DPC it did indeed go the entire season in red after running the 9 in canada following the 10.0 rounds at rmr as well as the 10.1 and 2 runs in washington i did have to pull it... replace the c3s and it went to ats where i stacked the c1s wrong and i had to pull it again cause of my mistake so it was out 2 times in 2011.....

red ran alot that year... then it was pulled into overkill.... had great success there as well till we really put the power to it... then it was a shit show for sure.... i was only getting 3 passes out of it a round .. but they were all 152 plus passes 9.6 to 9.8 territory ..

Look at your own FB page

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Why do you act like such a idiot? You have such a nice truck and heart to race....who gives a shit what people think! You race your mouth just as much as any of these other kids.The people that say you help them I have a hard time beliving cuz you infact bull shit.

I'm sorry dood just telling like I see it but its sad! You could be someone instead of a that guy

Simon i do me you worry about you deal.. You can trust what you hear or dont its simply none of my worry what you or anyone wants to trust .... the people i have helped and continue to help everyday know who they are and are very great full for that!!! And i could be and i am on my site FB and in person on an everyday basis!!!!! There are people on here that dont deserve that guy and they know who they are.. SO if you wanna live in this LITTLE DD world im sorry but thats sad ... just telling it how it see it .. you could expand but you live here ...or do you simon ???? i know you better than that .. you know i have heart as well as i know you do ... so why dont you step out side the box !!!!