Overkill vs Misery (video)

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Look at your own FB page
Yeah go look at it simon and DIG deep for the truth you seek cause i promise you there are many times and places where it shows my trans out ALLLLLLL over my wall.... Start searching my friend ... Cause until you do your just bull chiting AS WELL !! dont even think you can judge me to call me sad before you meet me or have raced with me .. you have done neither of the two.. so why dont you judge me in person ?????? Ps i run my mouth just as much as the people here MMMMMM since im on DD so often simon.... These people you call your friends fellow racers that key board race ???? you would wanna have a beer with the people that run their mouth like they do... introduce them to your GF give me a break simon we both no better !!!!!! Its just once in a while i step in and tell it how it is... Then im told to grow up or its sad !!!!! Its sad it has to happen in the first place is whats sad ... LOOK AROUND YOU SIMON THATS WHATS SAD ... and you serve a part in it everyday... then im called sad NO my friend ...sorry ...simon i respect you and your truck and im leaving it at that ...

Last edited:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
This seems strange and un-D like....comprehensible sentences and no smiles....I only give D shit cause its funny to watch him flip out lol:thumb:

Not really convinced that this new guy is really him....

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
This seems strange and un-D like....comprehensible sentences and no smiles....I only give D shit cause its funny to watch him flip out lol:thumb:

Not really convinced that this new guy is really him....
yoooo whats up man ... Hey i can speak normal once in a while haha but shhhh it will ruin my image ;)

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Yeah go look at it simon and DIG deep for the truth you seek cause i promise you there are many times and places where it shows my trans out ALLLLLLL over my wall.... Start searching my friend ... Cause until you do your just bull chiting AS WELL !! dont even think you can judge me to call me sad before you meet me or have raced with me .. you have done neither of the two.. so why dont you judge me in person ?????? Ps i run my mouth just as much as the people here MMMMMM since im on DD so often simon.... These people you call your friends fellow racers that key board race ???? you would wanna have a beer with the people that run their mouth like they do... introduce them to your GF give me a break simon we both no better !!!!!! Its just once in a while i step in and tell it how it is... Then im told to grow up or its sad !!!!! Its sad it has to happen in the first place is whats sad ... LOOK AROUND YOU SIMON THATS WHATS SAD ... and you serve a part in it everyday... then im called sad NO my friend ...sorry ...simon i respect you and your truck and im leaving it at that ...

Dmitri,

I would love to tell you I hang around here everyday waiting on results from fuel additives or what new oil I run, but truth is I don't give a crap. I use to post a lot on here cuz of serious racers and share knowlege...however that's all changed because we have people that just flat out lie!

Screenshot_2013-08-20-20-22-41.png

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Your just fine man... It was a single set of clutches and trust me going from 3 passes to 11 passes and 12 dynos was a huge relief..:) i changed tuning around a lil too but not much that pack was the cure at least for now.. trans will be going to billings this weekend for its 5th event in a row... i have not even had to pull the hood off the truck since truckfest... seems to be holding great so far.. everything else is suncoast .. minus my ats lockup box ... and one clutch pack.. its a combo of everything at this level you know that man.. im just trying to keep it together :) amazing progress on your truck as well man its good to see you making rounds as well congrats.. i wanted to tell you personally but i have not seen you... so congrats again :) :hug:

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Dmitri,

I would love to tell you I hang around here everyday waiting on results from fuel additives or what new oil I run, but truth is I don't give a crap. I use to post a lot on here cuz of serious racers and share knowlege...however that's all changed because we have people that just flat out lie!

Screenshot_2013-08-20-20-22-41.png
Simon thats what that whole thread was about was i had not had one fail that bad since 2010 it goes on to say that before or after the fact !!! That entire thread was started over that fact of the failure at the time... i didnt specifi cause it goes on too !! Everyone has seen the amount of times my trans has been pulled or out . its never been a secret ever !! I have posted countless threads about clutches and hard parts... I did not gain that knowledge for suncoast or anyone if that trans was never pulled .... Back when i posted that pic of me riding the trans before may of this year when i called out H&S and countless times before that ... I destroyed that trans .. and that was the topic .. and truth was i had not destroyed the trans near that bad since mike had started helping me and that was the truth !!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Simon thats what that whole thread was about was i had not had one fail that bad since 2010 it goes on to say that before or after the fact !!! That entire thread was started over that fact of the failure at the time... i didnt specifi cause it goes on too !!

See that's what happens when you bullshit it continues on to more bullshit!

I'm not gonna waste anymore time confirming that!

Honestly its too bad, cuz you are deep down a avid racer..but enough of the the shit.

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
See that's what happens when you bullshit it continues on to more bullshit!

I'm not gonna waste anymore time confirming that!

Honestly its too bad, cuz you are deep down a avid racer..but enough of the the shit.
Simon whatever... I have had so many posts about trans you pic the one thing i fell short on fully explaining in ONE single post to try and tear it apart... Im not going to waist anymore time with it either cause its well known and never been a secret when that trans was pulled !! how many times it was pulled !! period... Again whats sad is the strive form a single person such as your self to pull one thing when there has been 2 years of stuff being talked about before that but you never mention it... just that...

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
D, I would love to see you get that truck running to it's capability. I seriously was expecting it to be the fastest truck in the country. I know that would he very hard to do with the Allison but running as well in the Red truck as you did I expected more than you have been able to produce so far. Get that thing figured out there and show what it can do.:thumb:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Yes, I meant P/S...
Why the hell would you have a race only truck that is so heavy over the min weight? :confused:

And to say a race setup 4 link is a better suspension than a S/S truck? :confused:

Really I could care less, I just don't have the time hit up more than one race a year. Oh well.

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Tim and his crew ... My crew and i plus everyone working together trying to cram for tomorrow's race ... No trans or turbo in over kill ...rebuilding trans tonight plus installing new gt 45x flown in on delta air lines at the last second hahaha what a day and Tim's truck from skidmark getting my back up gt 5541 as an upgrade fuel system and my tuning all around :)) were no sleep tonight bound but determined :))))

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Right before that other thread simon .... Once again you choose to take your one or two comments and overlook years of comments and posts about what i do or have done.. you read and judge off what you want like others and thats the definition of sad ... im finished with that topic ... So back to you do you and ill do me deal ?????!!! OOPS is that trans parts i was hiding off to the right there MMMMMM Get off me simon and worry about shit that matters ...!! cause ill dig through my own FB and blow this topic out of the water if i truly need to ??? There are times on my FB when all the detail is not needed simon... there have been plenty of times where detail was given with facts countless times ... and then there are times when i dont wanna explain everything so i just shut it down with a simple statement and move on .....i thought i had put 2012 that was my bad ....

Last edited:

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
D, I would love to see you get that truck running to it's capability. I seriously was expecting it to be the fastest truck in the country. I know that would he very hard to do with the Allison but running as well in the Red truck as you did I expected more than you have been able to produce so far. Get that thing figured out there and show what it can do.:thumb:

Me too man these traction issues are a huge let down... Im hoping to have it a lil more closer to dialed in before the season comes to a close .. I know i feel the same way .. i was expecting such big things out of this truck even since early last year.. you can imagine my frustration in the matter as well... But im plugging and trying as hard as i can man ... just need a lil more time .. Thank you for the constructive look i can appreciate that as i feel the same way :)

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Yes, I meant P/S...
Why the hell would you have a race only truck that is so heavy over the min weight? :confused:

And to say a race setup 4 link is a better suspension than a S/S truck? :confused:

Really I could care less, I just don't have the time hit up more than one race a year. Oh well.
the truck was never intended to be as heavy as it was.. im not sure who you were talking to on this topic but .. the truck was built to be light or so we thought by the time it was all said and done it ended up being heavier than i wanted ... i do have fiber doors to still go on it and honestly i would drop weight by going back to the leaf springs and ditching all that 4 link.. The guy who built it passes away shortly after it was done and the list of the history to get it to todays date has not been an easy road.. I have been fighting another guys master piece blind and trying to learn it through trial and error .. its been hard and emotional all at the same time