Ok heres what I got behind the seat

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I second that!!! I suppose an air matress in the bed would suffice but i prefer a little more co-vert methods:ban-hump::D

bed cap, air mattress, dark tint..... you're golden

i only say that because i tried that once.... i forgot the tint and the air mattress though. :D whups

Last edited:

Rcannon

tired of GM bashers
Apr 25, 2008
Michigan
I've got tie-downs, cd's, a Maglite, Stanadyne, fuel filter, a spare WIF sensor, a bag o' tools, shot gun and shells, rags, Allison spin on. I'm on a roadtrip right now so I've also got a quart of Schaeffer's motor oil, and just enough Transynd to fill a spin on filter(just in case).

Thanks for posting. That thing is awesome.

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Thanks for posting. That thing is awesome.

Thanks! Yeah, the DU-HA's are cool for ext cabs. My bench seat was always up but before I got the box it was always a complete mess back there. Now it's all organized and I can just fold the seat down which acts as a lid. Hides everything too.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
i got beer bottles in the bed, does that count?!? :p .... bangstick, check. i dont think a dog would be too happy behind my seat..... unless it was a minituarized chihuahua.....:rofl:

drinking and driving is always legal.... till you get caught then it becomes illegal.... or so i've been told. :D

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Can you get the gun out without having to lift up the back seat? I have to have mine wedged between the seat and center console so I can get it out quick when there are critters out running around.

Here's where I keep one of my guns :D I thinks its called "Skyrack" and I've seen them in the Bass Pro catalog, I bought mine locally though.

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 59

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Larry if they saw that gun rack here in Reno theyd probably shoot you just out of fear. You say the word gun and RPD pees a little.

cavalry hotshot

Jun 1, 2008
Traverse City MI
a 12",amp,crate w/crap I dont ever use, a playboy (for the articles),blankets, 1st aid kit, CPR kit, xm reciever, predator programmer, a few tools, tool belt, and more crap I'll never use, why is that s**t back there?