Ok heres what I got behind the seat

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
2 pairs of gloves, 2 extension cords, winter front, bumper cover, tool set, 1 bottle Amsoil 15w40, factory jack and tool, flashlight, and some Canadian Tire money.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
sub, amp, gallon of rotella, quart of trans fluid, couple filters, 12 gauge bangstick, extra shells, jack, crank, softball glove, bat (sometimes).....

believe it or not, its a reg cab.... and it all fits. i'm not real little so the seats are all the way back and it all goes in there.... :D

nosliw

Apr 19, 2007
PNW
work gloves
zip ties
duct tape
full change of clothes
coveralls
a zillion water bottles

oh, and a generous amount of dirt. truck works! :)

wes, that shotty loaded? i don't think (my state anyways) that a loaded longgun is legal to have in a car even with a CPL?

and we ALL know there are some beercans laying around, so don't even try and not mention that :D

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
behind my seat.... 2 10's and an amp and a big box that takes up too much room. though i have learned 2 10s sound better than one.

under the seat.... couple quarts of atf, bungee cords, rope, fluke electrical tester, whatever hand tools i left in there, air freshener, from time to time my wallet and other things that fall through the seat crack while im driving...

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
oh, and a generous amount of dirt. truck works! :)

same.....forgot the dirt....

wes, that shotty loaded? i don't think (my state anyways) that a loaded longgun is legal to have in a car even with a CPL?

loaded....mine.....no way.....nah.....never....:secret::shots:

and we ALL know there are some beercans laying around, so don't even try and not mention that :D

damn, i figured the beer cans were a given.... you're right on that. follow me down the freeway a time or two and you can collect enough for a nice dinner. :D

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I've got tie-downs, cd's, a Maglite, Stanadyne, fuel filter, a spare WIF sensor, a bag o' tools, shot gun and shells, rags, Allison spin on. I'm on a roadtrip right now so I've also got a quart of Schaeffer's motor oil, and just enough Transynd to fill a spin on filter(just in case).

Attachments

• DSCN1064.jpg
    DSCN1064.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 39

1FastMax

Cronic Smoker
Feb 27, 2007
I like that under the seat organizer/tray ya got under there, where did you pick that up?

Steve O

Apr 13, 2008
Mooresville, NC
IIRC> a couple bottles of Gatorade, a Bottle of Jager & Grey Goose, a nice little Blue Bottle and one of those Black Tupperware bowls, should also be some TP, a couple coats..;)

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I like that under the seat organizer/tray ya got under there, where did you pick that up?

It's a DU-HA ext cab storage box. I found it by googling DU-HA and found a mailorder that offered free shipping. They're kind of expensive but well worth it if you've got an ext cab.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I've got tie-downs, cd's, a Maglite, Stanadyne, fuel filter, a spare WIF sensor, a bag o' tools, shot gun and shells, rags, Allison spin on. I'm on a roadtrip right now so I've also got a quart of Schaeffer's motor oil, and just enough Transynd to fill a spin on filter(just in case).

That storage bin with a built in gunrack is probably the most badass thing I have ever seen. My shotgun just slides around in a case on the floor :rofl:

dmaxtruck

Perfect Sleeper
Jan 22, 2008
30.06, box of 180 grain Winchester Supreme Accubond poly tipped black oxide coated rounds (box looks like some sexy ICBMs ready for launch), rain gear, hip boots, work gloves, and a road map. Back seat driver side is folded down with a dog bed and the back passenger side is upright so "Foxy Lady" can keep her head out the window and watch the black smoke.

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
That storage bin with a built in gunrack is probably the most badass thing I have ever seen.

That's what sold me on it!

Only thing about it that sucks is it wouldn't work with the pistol grip. The dividers for the rack are to far apart. So I had to ditch the pistol grip...

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
Can you get the gun out without having to lift up the back seat? I have to have mine wedged between the seat and center console so I can get it out quick when there are critters out running around.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Can you get the gun out without having to lift up the back seat? I have to have mine wedged between the seat and center console so I can get it out quick when there are critters out running around.

Remind me to send you a pic of my critter gitten gun rack tomorrow, its mounted on the ceiling :D

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Usually got my laptop bag back, wheel cleaner in the door (side exit makes the RR wheel look like hell on a reg. basis) thats bout it! Had to cleaner out for a date last night though! Not much room for foolin around in the back of an extended cab though :rofl::joker: