Ok heres what I got behind the seat

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
Is that considered consealed? Just curious. I carry a 22/250 slid right between the pass. seat and center console all the time. Good for coyotes and coons.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
you have that cause you live in the hood. you should be like me live with the white folks..lol and thats too far to get to mine stays in my lap when i go to your house...

LOL dam right i live in the hood and proud of it :) well its within arms reach when needed :D

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Rain Suit (needed it the last couple of days)
Two pair of work gloves
Mc Donald's Happy Meal toys...I've got twin girls:D
Some fench fries from Happy Meals...still taste the same:rofl:
As Larry eluded, I keep my toy right under my front seat within reach...it's black, says Glock and takes .40cal. man stoppers...:nanawoot:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Rain Suit (needed it the last couple of days)
Two pair of work gloves
Mc Donald's Happy Meal toys...I've got twin girls:D
Some fench fries from Happy Meals...still taste the same:rofl:
As Larry eluded, I keep my toy right under my front seat within reach...it's black, says Glock and takes .40cal. man stoppers...:nanawoot:

Mine takes .45, its black too, but it says Kimber :D

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Mine takes .45, its black too, but it says Kimber :D

MMMMMM.....KIMBER... That's too nice a gun to leave in my truck out here at a steel shop. Might grow legs if people knew it was in there. Shot my buddy's Kimber a few weeks ago, and it was as smooth as butter. :hail:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
MMMMMM.....KIMBER... That's too nice a gun to leave in my truck out here at a steel shop. Might grow legs if people knew it was in there. Shot my buddy's Kimber a few weeks ago, and it was as smooth as butter. :hail:

especially after Mr. Heinze works his magic on them ;)

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
A Barrett M107 .50 cal. I guess I could knock someone out with it if they got too close.:)