Ok heres what I got behind the seat

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
My list has upgraded. Now i have 2 15's and nice chrome amp. And now a touchscreen radio. Its like x-mas all over again. Also my 35's will be going on soon. This is all done with the 94

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
I have nothing behind my seat but insulation, it's a EC.

But, I always keep a breaker bar with a 22mm socket on it for changing tires in a pinch (my summer wheels won't accept the stock tire iron :(). It also doubles as an auxiliary security system.:D

I also keep an 18mm wrench with me too. Never know when I might have to drop the T-bars in a hurry to shut up some punk in a Mustang. ;)

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Hmmnn, why whatever would you make with that Travis???;)

Ok call me sheltered I have been sitting here trying to figure out what the hell would Mc Gyver make out of that stuff? but I hadn't thought of that one yet.:hehe:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Well I have an idea what a "DUDE" would use it to make. ;):rofl:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
hmmm, lets see....

carhardt jacket, efi live in a case, two u-joints that need to be installed, an engr pad from work, an extra steering wheel cover, two pairs of gloves, small twine rope, tire shine, box my SPA gauge came in that still has the pyrometer in it :( , pair of pliers, torque wrench, factory jack et al, and some nano interior cleaner (it's kinda like armor all. it was a freebie at a vendor booth at Scheid last year :D )

I think that's it but there may be some other non-mentionables.

C-ya

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
year round-12 ga. 870, box of 000 buck, fishing rod, some lures, rain jacket, 2 sweatshirts, 1 change of clothes, pair of boots, blanket, cds, few dirty coffee cups, 1st aid kit, binoculars
fall-camo, bow or some other gun
spring-waders

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
2 pairs work gloves
a few rags
lockout kit
automotive and generic lock picks
several hagstrom maps and atlases (atlai for plural?:rofl:)
road flares in the OEM plastic and cardboard box
factory jack
USMC kabar
50' air hose (cause I'm not paying for air)
tire plug kit
and of course the spare fuel filter (no wrench so I guess if I ever need it I'll be using my belt to change it... go figure)

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Checking for this thread, I laid the seats down and found some change. My daughter was with me so I didn't get to take possession. She said "Dad that's not yours, you never sit back here so it's got to be mine". I finally found my EFI case thanks to this thread.

JMDuramaxLB7

YOU SAID MEMBER!!!
Jun 3, 2007
Missouri
Lets see, Carhart coat, gloves, tire shine, detailer mist wax, several cleaning towels, sirius satelite radio box, atlas, some cd's, trailer wiring plug extender, and dust and dirt...

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
Before our truck was relieved of its work truck duties, 500 pounds of tools and equipment, and maps, and clothes, and a first aid kit, but now, just maps.