"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Brian means the EGR riser. When you pull the cooler off the riser is just sitting up there with a plate on it. Over time with vibration and heat, the bellows can crack unless it's supported at the top.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Bought 20 gal fuel cell and brackets, too many dang AN fittings/adapters, Aux fuel cooler for fuel cell, twin 16" electric fans, Corbeau race seat, 2nd solenoid/lines for more nitrous and a drive pressure gauge. Been a long 6 months but the truck comes home in 2 weeks then it's game time :woott:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Last night I took some random bits and pieces of 5" I had laying in a pile and I welded em together. Then I made a very shrewd hanger and welded the ever lovin piss outta it....looks like hell but it ain't coming off. Then I sanded it down, wiped it with xylene and primed and painted with high temp header paint since I had a can. If I did have the hanger you'd swear I just made a stack.

6yzy9aqe.jpg
ymahehah.jpg
2u2y9u6u.jpg

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Bought 20 gal fuel cell and brackets, too many dang AN fittings/adapters, Aux fuel cooler for fuel cell, twin 16" electric fans, Corbeau race seat, 2nd solenoid/lines for more nitrous and a drive pressure gauge. Been a long 6 months but the truck comes home in 2 weeks then it's game time :woott:
Where has it been for 6 months? I was under the impression you drove it regularly which I thought was awesome!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Been in vegas for some work with Newly and Mike @ Underground Diesel.

Too hot to drive it in the summer, so left it over there for some upgrades.

In the winter I drive it a few times a week to work.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Pulled driver side valve covers to replace injector #2. Next one to go, I'm replacing the remaining 6. Never heard/seen an lb7 knock like this when injectors go bad

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
How do you like them Adam? You talked me into 3 sets for all the trucks, so you owe my check book an apology.

I got my CTS installed and all wires hidden for its senders and cameras as well as the wire for my IPhone integration to my factory LUX al tied in an cleaned up. Stripped frame coated it, painted axle, springs control arms, t bars, clay bared and waxed the entire truck (twice) scrubbed seats and treated them, other than that watin on parts

ordered my egr blocker, bilstien 5100 on order, MBRP 4" turbo back orderd, B&W turn over ordered,

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Love the look of them.. Little squirely got less than 200 miles on them.. The store manager said the had several guys pushing 100k service life.. Vehicle was 90% highway.. The section width is smaller that the transforce ht.
Obviously you like them as well iirc I talked you into 1 set lol
Fwiw signed a lease yesterday to run hotshot again

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Got the last coat of engine enamel on my upper and lower valve covers and recoated all the wrap on my piping!

2qd982q.jpg

igf6u9.jpg

ji1f2c.jpg