"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
$17.45......

We're not clairvoyant.....how do you expect us to know what you have?

Make a new thread for that or put it in your signature.....might get a better response that way.

Btw, punctuation is free....use all you want.

Last edited:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Was loading truck up and had to take a elevated idle video.

Mine scared the shit out of me the other day. We normally don't get that cold out here. Forgot it even had high idle until I started it and a few seconds later it starts revving. I fu**in booked it around the truck thinking the motor was trying to run away on me .... That'll put a little adrenaline in your morning routine.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hey guys im new to the Fourm... but was just wondering what you all think my trucks worth gonna Sell her for a LMM

$49.95

-- and if I buy now, do I get a set of Ginsu knives FREE? :roflmao:

This really isnt the forum to ask what your truck is worth. NADA guides or KBB.com are better choices.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Well, it is still in nice shape, chevor. :) Never would tell it had that many miles on it from looking at it, thats for sure. ;)

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Mine scared the shit out of me the other day. We normally don't get that cold out here. Forgot it even had high idle until I started it and a few seconds later it starts revving. I fu**in booked it around the truck thinking the motor was trying to run away on me .... That'll put a little adrenaline in your morning routine.

Lol we were at my wife's Christmas yesterday. Some of her cousins were hammered outside and my truck did the vane sweep a few times and they about shit their pants, they were telling the story and I was dying laughing. They were like we thought a mountain lion was coming at us :roflmao: the way 2 drunk dudes were explaining it was the funniest thing ever.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Lol we were at my wife's Christmas yesterday. Some of her cousins were hammered outside and my truck did the vane sweep a few times and they about shit their pants, they were telling the story and I was dying laughing. They were like we thought a mountain lion was coming at us the way 2 drunk dudes were explaining it was the funniest thing ever.
In the summer I leave my truck idling for the dog when he's with me and I stop for food or somewhere he can't come in.It is quite funny watching the people jump when they walk by as it does the sweep. They walk by the window expecting to give some teenager the stink eye for messing with them but instead get the goofy black lab stare.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
My wife got me mirrors for it, not the right ones (15.5) however she is in the right direction!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
I ported the intake horn and port-matched the gasket. Blended and polished it a little bit with emery. It'll go back a little later.

Also did a little bit to the stock air box behind headlight.
cf0f4126860e3feab88421809c63aa37.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Saturday replaced ubj. After going up 12 rounds on the tbars. Today took 1.5 rounds out of the tbars and added some power steering fluid. My seal on the bottom of the steering gearbox took a shit and is now weeping. New box soon

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Installed a new block heater, boy that was not fun. Then flashed in my updated tunes and went and flashed a buddies tcm..good way to close the year

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Got a triple whammy string of tickets from City PD....
Guess I'll be posting back here before the 16th :spit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Felt like that asshole that waits for the snow to change his wipers, but finally changed em out. :rofl:

Gonna toss the sand bags in bed and see what the storm brings

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Second attempt with the cobalt hooked up to it and got her started, been sitting like a weekish. Once it cracks over there's no drama smooths right out.