"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
kryptonite tie rods are back in stock so I ordered a set 10%off too :)

Got HSP y bridge and cold side tube, banks hot side, LmL manifold, towflow ups and some turbo goodies from Zak

Waiting on September to get here so I can install everything :(

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Thursday I scrubbed the frame and hand washed the truck twice (been working a month so it looked like ass), Friday it got another rinse and sat in the garage until yesterday, then it got two coats of wax from top to bottom and some wd40 on the frame and oil under the bed. Then got another wipe down and still sitting.

66lilly

Jun 7, 2014
Colorado
Gave her a good wash today!
238a28862430b118316b87d5d179cb47.jpg

aldenrichie

Dec 26, 2015
Covington, TN
Got a quote for $400 to install my downpipe on my lb7....is that pretty standard? Lol I'm definitely gonna get a case of beer on my off day and tackle it. No way am I paying that much just cuz I'm lazy bahaha

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Got a quote for $400 to install my downpipe on my lb7....is that pretty standard? Lol I'm definitely gonna get a case of beer on my off day and tackle it. No way am I paying that much just cuz I'm lazy bahaha

Sounds like I quoted you that :rofl:

I won't touch one unless the trans is out. Period. I know some people change em easily. But not me

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN

Mine is a pita. No matter which way you go. Easiest way for me was down the passenger side. Have to take exhaust loose that way to get it low enough.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
This guy is one of two guys who build a bunch of dmaxes in the area. He must share your sentiment

I'm not kidding.. I probably get a call on one a month. I tell em no. I'll sell em the part and they can happily do it themselves but I'm not doing it.. It's honestly not worth it. Spend the $200 for the part on beer / fuel. It'll be a much better use of money.

66lilly

Jun 7, 2014
Colorado
We are gonna need some more pics.. I think I need some new drawers..

12s? Lowered a little?

Will post up some more pics soon! I appreciate the kind words.

Yes it is lowered with 3" shackles and tbars a few turns down. Overload still in the pack

20x12 fuel Mavericks
Toyo Proxes