"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Rewired and ran new wires for lift pump, and both fans. 30A breakers and relay on each Circuit .
10ga for lift pump and 8ga for each fan.
Lift pump is positive switch via ignition, both fans are ground switched manually.
Man do they move some air!.
Ran with just one Saturday.. kept everything same or couple degrees cooler then with the twin 10" fans in 90° humid heat

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I'm considering calling it a day. Keep BBT, sell everything else. It's gotten old and stale.

I'm having the same feeling! Thinking of selling my 05', the pulling truck and all my dmax parts from parting out trucks. Probably just keep the 11'. Kind of just losing interest in it all, and summers seem so short trying to spend time with family and friends and truck pull.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm having the same feeling! Thinking of selling my 05', the pulling truck and all my dmax parts from parting out trucks. Probably just keep the 11'. Kind of just losing interest in it all, and summers seem so short trying to spend time with family and friends and truck pull.

The older you get seems you have less time, or..

Since turning 50 seems I have a lot less time to do things
OR
Maybe just thinkin’ too much about doing things©​

:coolspot:​

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I'm considering calling it a day. Keep BBT, sell everything else. It's gotten old and stale.

I know the feeling, Tom.

I walked away, but I got a deal I couldn't pass up on my new truck. The new truck has created a spark of interest in the game again, but it's having trouble catching like it did "back in the day" seeing where the sport is at now.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
What do you mean by "where the sport is at now"?
Oraller idiots have ruined it for a lot of us "older" guys. The Facebook social media crowd sure doesnt help, either.

The costs to continue moving forward are also playing a part. If you arent closely associated with a shop or diesel parts company the hill gets awful steep to climb nowadays.

Oh, my two rear exhaust hangers broke on me today on my drive into work, so its time to park the truck until I get the time to repair it properly.

Last edited:

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
f97ae3cc9bb09ed6c18735c6111f17d3.jpg

The boyfriend installed my Caltracs, removed the OL and swapped wheels getting ready for the Midwest Callout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Katie's pic reminds me of when Nick @ DP took down Pat and Kat's Casper land speed videos b/c their truck had "DuramaxDiesels.com" on its side.
Looking back, isnt it silly the shit we used to argue about? :hehe:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Sold the Screamin Demon Monday. It's going to its new owner tomorrow. I'm definitely gonna miss it but it's going to a good home. I have a new project on the horizon and Nightmare is gonna get some upgrades.

c673495adc20ca6e5fc3e2a44ac8043f.jpg

'06 '07 LBZ's
Owner of ShopSource.com
& Evil Arc Fabrication

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
f97ae3cc9bb09ed6c18735c6111f17d3.jpg

The boyfriend installed my Caltracs, removed the OL and swapped wheels getting ready for the Midwest Callout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally was logging on to find your build info so I could try and find the powder color they used on that thing..

Truck looks killer.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Literally was logging on to find your build info so I could try and find the powder color they used on that thing..

Truck looks killer.
I was thinking I couldn't run caltracs due to the bolt hitting? I thought it was a standard cab only. I would rather have caltracs then torsion bars.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk