"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
Some canadian is what I would think. But yeah I was laughing when I first saw the vid just because of how dumb it is!! Trashing a dmax and loving it doesn't work in my books :rolleyes:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Installed my cover craft carhart seat covers. Fit really well, pleased with them. Also installed some husky rear mudflaps. We shall see how I like them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Had my truck washed and waxed. Then it rained.:mad:
Called my Chevy dealer and he said I may be able to order the 2016 Duramax within 2 weeks.:eek::D:thumb:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
What color you going to go with? Or do they even have all the colors and trim/interior packages released to the public yet?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Took my truck to the dealer for the first time in its life. Needed the ac recharged :mad: they washed it and put mexi shine on the tires and then it monsoon rained.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I thought the change was in 17? You get impatient for a new rigg Mike...:hug:

I thought the same thing but the dealer says different. And yes I need a new project.
Plus my LML is worn out. 27K miles after 5 years. It once carried a 75lb converter and it's never been the same.:roflmao: This truck is a big meow. Not a scratch on the trailer hitch. It is for sale.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I thought the same thing but the dealer says different. And yes I need a new project.
Plus my LML is worn out. 27K miles after 5 years. It once carried a 75lb converter and it's never been the same.:roflmao: This truck is a big meow. Not a scratch on the trailer hitch. It is for sale.

You sure racked up the miles on that one. Lol...

Thats exciting news, I love my 15 but im sure gm stepped it up for 16...:D

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
Got a really nice dual 10 sub box for behind the seat of my cc, put 2 kicker comps in there and wired them down to 1ohm. My sundown smoked them immediately so I was forced to order some new subs :eek: