"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
They are a HUGE improvement over the standard halogen bulb! These are Pilot brand SMD LED bulbs, yeah, they were like $20 a piece... Yes the blinkers hyperblink without the 6w resistor that Pilot also sells, I got everything at my local AutoZone and Orillies

I've got 4 red ones and a set of resistors I'll ship ya if ya want...I won't use them, the Recon lights obviously don't need them... Lol

The reverse bulbs don't need the resistor
Did they look good when you had them? I may take you up on that. Don't need the resistors though so if anyone else wants them. I don't like adding heat anywhere it doesn't need to be haha.

Going to buy a new relay instead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001KS6GIG/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Now if only I can find an easy time delayed relay for the headlights.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I've found if I leave the hood closed I spend less on mine. I can say I'm liking where it's at performance wise. At this point I just need to come up with a gauges set up like yours and monitor more stuff

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Hopefully I can get my truck back to get soon and it won't leak. This was the first time I have welded aluminum, it's time to invest in a tig and some better to do machining tools than a die grinder.

Attachments

• IMG_20150710_105734.jpg
    IMG_20150710_105734.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 57

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the call saying engine is ready for pick up!!!!!!!!!not sure why the pic is sideways.
picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
This is the third time the engine has been out, it's getting old. Hope this is the last. I'm pretty excited to drive it again. Changed a few things up along the way. Poly body mounts, locker for the rear, redid the steering stuff (aftermarket gearbox, power steering pump, idler parts and pitman arm.) should be pretty nasty when it's said and done.

baddaddition

Mar 10, 2013
Rolled into her at 40mph today for the first time since the motor was built.... Needless to say I backed right back out of it as the tires started to boil! I'm very pleased with this build thus far!! Thanks to all of the vendors whom supplied parts and phone answerers....on my journey with this one!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Rolled into her at 40mph today for the first time since the motor was built.... Needless to say I backed right back out of it as the tires started to boil! I'm very pleased with this build thus far!! Thanks to all of the vendors whom supplied parts and phone answerers....on my journey with this one!

And how are the seats?

baddaddition

Mar 10, 2013
And how are the seats?

I tell ya Riley!! They are awesome! I did t realize how broke down my really were till I put those in!!! Thanks again buddy!!! Ole Wayne and I just got back from Ctrumps wedding, we drove the gold truck and it was a blast!! Lol.