"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I rolled under my truck and took a nap.... Other than that I really haven't driven her in a while:(. Wait, I did do the rear brakes a few days ago, new pads and rotors

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
let the regular cab run for about 20 mins to charge the batteries. Shut it off, returned back inside to watch marathon of CSI Miami.

07bluelbz

Work Hard & Play Harder
Sep 6, 2009
Beaumont,Texas
Loaded a new tcm tune with raised shift points, a new ecm tune with revised vane tables and went out and ran the piss out of it for a while:thumb:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
fixed the half ass job the previous owner did on the airbag brackets, turns out that when you just drill at tap the frame with 3/8s bolts they don't hold up with 8000lbs in the bed. :mad: After cleaning the crap out of my seat (I thought I broke a spring and was going off roading it dropped so bad) got to road side fix it (drill out the holes and put grade 8 bolts with actual nuts on them)
Still want to find the dumbass that did that and hit them in the face

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Worked on the LBZ a little. Washed and clay barred, fiberglassed and painted the dash bezel and center console, installed my factory fuel tank with a bulk head in the bottom and tied it into my fuel cell (hello 42 gallons!), last I shampoed the carpet and put the back seat in.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Technically nothing done to my truck but started to tare down an LB7 block to get ready for a build. Also bought a pair of LBZ heads and got them in.:woott:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Getting my tires installed today. So last night I laid rubber all over town. Including a couple donuts in the middle of an intersection...

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I took off my wheel and tire package, 18" chrome raceline with 285/75 toyo a/t
picture.php

I traded for these 17" eagle alloy polished wheels and a 285/70 michelin tires, the new combo is lighter by probably 30lbs a corner and smaller in dia by 2"and now i can lower my c/v angles to slightly negative and enjoy true boosted launches!!!
picture.php

New c/v angle!!!
picture.php

I also put in new H.I.D ballasts
picture.php