"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Changed my oil and installed the k& p engineering/scotts performance lifetime servicable engine oil filter
picture.php
i also took out the ol heat gun and removed some badging
picture.php
looks way better IMHO
picture.php

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Had to wait til the fam went to bed but i got this in tonight, took about an hour start to finish(grille off to grille on) Wow what a nice product! It looks so nice all clean and bug free...cant wait to see how well it performs! Its the Mike L/ppe trans cooler for a 6sp auto alli

picture.php
looks like its meant to be there
picture.php
as you can see it is substantially larger than stock
picture.php

Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Replaced the sender in my fuel tank. Dont know how you guys with bad senders or stepper motors deal with it. Mine was bad for a week and it drove me nuts!!!!

STLCHEVYHD

Haywood Jablome
May 8, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Replaced my steering stabilizer this morning with a Bilstein unit. I was fortunate that the tapered bolt came out after a little bit of prying, with a claw hammer, and didn't need to buy a fork!

ryan415

Oct 24, 2012
Thought about selling her again, so I took her out and did some burnouts... I'm in love again! :D lol

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
changed out the h.i.d's for new ones, had the others for 5 years and lost a ballast
The big news though...I ordered a cognito 4" ntbd lift kit today:woott: full suspension travel and proper cv angles here i come;)