"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

baddaddition

Mar 10, 2013
True, bit she has 300k on the ticker... Gotta be something else wrong.. I'm sure that frame is covered in red clay too!

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
28470194c78d4037e103972f526288cc.jpg

Took the blazer out for a drive to the grocery store. Had to practically beg the other half to let us take it instead of her car. Assured her it would be fine, it drives great! We make it down to the middle of the city fine. On the way back after turning into the neighborhood I start hearing some clunking. Figured I'd just check it out over the weekend. Then the tire started bouncing along next to us and quickly passed us, taking out some trash cans along the way. Cheap eBay wheel spacers, no bueno. Looks like threads pulled off the studs and one broke. No harm done to the body or axle and I was only about 150 yards from home so I jacked it up and was able to snug a few nuts up enough to limp it home. Barely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Removed fuel tank and bed from the new race truck, pulled off driver side bed skin, pulling other side tomorrow and junking the bed. Im getting pretty good at removing bed sides :rofl::angel:

Picked up the new race motor heads at the machine shop. Man, Wagler heads sure are damn pretty.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
What are the specs? I would love to get my paws on a set of those heads for my build. The funny part is I just the RPM's that those head are capable of and not the power.:spit:

They are the stock casting naked heads. I had new intake/exhaust valves and reused my Hamilton springs.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
28470194c78d4037e103972f526288cc.jpg

Took the blazer out for a drive to the grocery store. Had to practically beg the other half to let us take it instead of her car. Assured her it would be fine, it drives great! We make it down to the middle of the city fine. On the way back after turning into the neighborhood I start hearing some clunking. Figured I'd just check it out over the weekend. Then the tire started bouncing along next to us and quickly passed us, taking out some trash cans along the way. Cheap eBay wheel spacers, no bueno. Looks like threads pulled off the studs and one broke. No harm done to the body or axle and I was only about 150 yards from home so I jacked it up and was able to snug a few nuts up enough to limp it home. Barely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

This is why it scares me when people tow on spacers. Glad all is well though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Removed the bed skins off the short bed and stacked beds to take it to scrap. :D getting pretty good at this body work :rofl:

Last edited:

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
Loaded up a new set of tunes I have been working on for white devil. Should be interesting if that 2400us tune holds rail considering a 1950us tune ran 133mph.....

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Installed my dhd steering brace, cut the fenders for my wheels, front fldrugshaft straps, installed another new alternator to have the same no charge problem, installed my lbz pedal and harness assy, installed fan clutch and shroud, put insurance on it and buttoned up a few other things.. I'd be driving it to the lake right now if I could figure out my alternator situation.

Random pic from the other day
27d973480fae26ca67a394c97e3de883.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I had a no charging issue with my lbz and that little red box to the left of the driver's battery was all melted into the leads and the alternator wasn't making connection to charge the batteries

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk