Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
How many of you young girls are going to enter Super Diesel and get a little schooling by the old man? I know Verlon will be there, he's good. Rest of you fist ****ers I'm not worried about.:D

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
There was no competition. I wanted Nick to win something one time :thumb:

Remind me who's my competition next year? I out lasted Verlon, and Ken lol don't flatter yourself. My truck was dialed in the 11.90's but noone was close to me so I didn't need to run flat out. I'm not worried ;)

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Hey James if you wanna be on a winning team there is an open spot for you on my pit crew :D

haha works for me! i dont need to be out there show boating around beatin all you lowered queers :D

There was no competition. I wanted Nick to win something one time :thumb:

lol well if that motor of yours dont get back together, you might be doin it again!

How many of you young girls are going to enter Super Diesel and get a little schooling by the old man? I know Verlon will be there, he's good. Rest of you fist ****ers I'm not worried about.:D

:roflmao: how much jack went in that moring coffee there ken?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Edit- This post was not made by Mike MMLMM..

We are going to temporarily disable Mike's account until he gets out of the hospital.

We all here wish Mike a speedy recovery :hug:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Only new goodies in my truck are yet another tranny and one of Ben's lock up gismos. I'm not going to run it any faster than the 11.90 class. I eat too many trannies that way. Besides to win SS if any of the quick ones hold together now takes a mid 9 sec truck. White Out will go mid 10's, but for how many passes before the tranny has to come out again? I have a good sponsor this year and he wants to concentrate on the 11.90 class as most quick diesel DD's can better relate to that class.

It's a great class I think mainly because it's a .4 protree which I love, and if you have a much quicker truck you don't have to wait 6 or 7 additional seconds and burn down your TC waiting for a 17 sec truck to get down the track like you do in Sportman. Then get jumpy and red light which I seem to be very good at. I don't think I could red light on a .4 protree unless my foot slipped or I pulled through the brakes.

Takes some serious quick decision making on the top end to figure if you are going too fast and back off and give the other guy the stripe, or go ahead and fender him. If you have two really good 11.90 trucks capable of making a much quicker pass and they are switching tunes on the fly and playing cat and mouse it is really fun. A must to get the best RT unless the other truck can't get real close to 11.90. Can anyone say sandbagger?:D

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
Remind me who's my competition next year? I out lasted Verlon, and Ken lol don't flatter yourself. My truck was dialed in the 11.90's but noone was close to me so I didn't need to run flat out. I'm not worried ;)

At that race, my truck was no quicker than 12.6. Little different now. How many races did you attend with the NHRDA this season? ;) How many of those did you win? :( Come one come all, but I see a repeat of the world finals for Phoenix. Better be on your A game to compete with my B game.:D

Better be ready for me Ken, lots of changes for my truck. Might only go 13.0.:eek:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
At that race, my truck was no quicker than 12.6. Little different now. How many races did you attend with the NHRDA this season? ;) How many of those did you win? :( Come one come all, but I see a repeat of the world finals for Phoenix. Better be on your A game to compete with my B game.:D

Better be ready for me Ken, lots of changes for my truck. Might only go 13.0.:eek:

Just one, i'll give you one guess who won that one :D I have only made suspension changes time to turn the power down and go rounds. :D

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
Just one, i'll give you one guess who won that one :D I have only made suspension changes time to turn the power down and go rounds. :D

Sounds like a one win wonder to me! :thumb:

I be there, you be there, I win, you lose, I happy, you sad but happy for me!