Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
This is good stuff. Two of my friends are trying to beat the shit out of each other.:thumb::D:hug: Beware of my third friend, the old codger. Think he smells blood. Old guys are dangerous as they don't give a rats ass. Go det um Ken.:D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
This is going to be a good race. My truck will run within .03 on a 11.90 dial. Should make things interesting.

Sunny boy mine will run the number everytime. RT my son....RT that is the race. Paint...... your truck will not even finish in the top three. You have real racers this year, not your school girls you normally race. If you are a good boy I let you wash my truck...Just don't drool on it. OK:thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Sunny boy mine will run the number everytime. RT my son....RT that is the race. Paint...... your truck will not even finish in the top three. You have real racers this year, not your school girls you normally race. If you are a good boy I let you wash my truck...Just don't drool on it. OK:thumb:

Wanna play some golf old man? :hug: We can discuss the stakes at a later date.:D

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Want to make a little wager on that?:poke: I'm guessing absolute best you can do is maybe 3rd. #1 and #2 finishers at the world finals will be there and neither plan on losing, at least to you.;)

This is how it's done son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoyJ48jAIvk

In your best wet dream kid, save your nickles.:rofl:

Verlon won, ran a 11.939 to my 11.825. He treed me, by almost a 1/10th he had a .119 to my .205. My worst light of the day, I caught him by the 60 foot and fendered him all the way but broke out.

Seems like you just fender race and your truck is nowhere near consistent. Should make it easy for the rest of us :woott:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Have you even ran with the mods to see if they hurt or helped you?

Of course not my truck hasn't been to the track since AZ of this year :D come to think of it I don't think I've put 1000 miles on it this year lol

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Seems like you just fender race and your truck is nowhere near consistent. Should make it easy for the rest of us :woott:

Like I said, Verlon is good. He treed me and ran damn near a perfect race.:thumb:

Mike..Sure would like to get in a round of golf, will have to see how it shakes out.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Like I said, Verlon is good. He treed me and ran damn near a perfect race.:thumb:

Mike..Sure would like to get in a round of golf, will have to see how it shakes out.

My guess is youll have plenty of time considering you'll be out in round one