gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
nicks not gunna make it to march at that rate then :D. i dont know of any stock bottom end trucks that have lived long with those times. not to metion i find it hard to believe nick actually got up and made it to the track :rolleyes:

Nicks bottom end isn't stock. He leaves his tailgate down too much.:roflmao:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
To all you jokers.... Remember I will be winning the super diesel class again. Probably isn't really worth you losers even coming. James BTW I'm skinny now so I eat healthy so if I win our little bet we will be going to hooters so I can have my wings and Dom P. Dinner you can afford that eh?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Want to make a little wager on that?:poke: I'm guessing absolute best you can do is maybe 3rd. #1 and #2 finishers at the world finals will be there and neither plan on losing, at least to you.;)

Remind me again what racing in Topeka means to me? I ran on the number this year, in my class I had the best running truck. I will relish the opportunity to race you pops :D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Remind me again what racing in Topeka means to me? I ran on the number this year, in my class I had the best running truck. I will relish the opportunity to race you pops :D

Your best at running your mouth, that is for sure. You want to run a little heads up winner take all in the qualifying rounds for say $1000 or so to see how well your truck runs?:roflmao:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Your best at running your mouth, that is for sure. You want to run a little heads up winner take all in the qualifying rounds for say $1000 or so to see how well your truck runs?:roflmao:

You have a much more powerful truck than I chief, that is not debatable... Unlike you Ken I do however know what it takes to win. I have one championship trophy to your 0.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Want to make a little wager on that?:poke: I'm guessing absolute best you can do is maybe 3rd. #1 and #2 finishers at the world finals will be there and neither plan on losing, at least to you.;)

This is how it's done son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoyJ48jAIvk

Who won that race?

If I put my truck back together in time, I will be making a little wager with you

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
Wow, that's alot of posts to get through, and I've learned nothing. I think I might have lost an IQ point or two. I don't have many to give away either. :mad:

I have 3 Super Diesel trophy's from regular races, 2 Super Diesel division champ trophy's, and I am reigning Super Diesel World champion. That's another trophy.:thumb:

I will be there in Arizona to take on all who want a piece of my title.;)

Looking forward to a rematch of world finals Ken. I'll take that $1000 wager to boot if your up for it.

Lot of trash talk for those who show up to one or two races a year. See you all March 10th.:angel:

It will be the inagural race of CODE 3 Racing.

Verlon

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
To all you jokers.... Remember I will be winning the super diesel class again. Probably isn't really worth you losers even coming. James BTW I'm skinny now so I eat healthy so if I win our little bet we will be going to hooters so I can have my wings and Dom P. Dinner you can afford that eh?

Lol you were skinny last year! Hooters it is though. Dont worry, my pocket book will be staying at home. I know you will be pickin up my tab.