hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Wow, that's alot of posts to get through, and I've learned nothing. I think I might have lost an IQ point or two. I don't have many to give away either. :mad:

I have 3 Super Diesel trophy's from regular races, 2 Super Diesel division champ trophy's, and I am reigning Super Diesel World champion. That's another trophy.:thumb:

I will be there in Arizona to take on all who want a piece of my title.;)

Looking forward to a rematch of world finals Ken. I'll take that $1000 wager to boot if your up for it.

Lot of trash talk for those who show up to one or two races a year. See you all March 10th.:angel:

It will be the inagural race of CODE 3 Racing.

Verlon

Winner winner buys a chicken dinner?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Who won that race?
If I put my truck back together in time, I will be making a little wager with you

In your best wet dream kid, save your nickles.:rofl:

Verlon won, ran a 11.939 to my 11.825. He treed me, by almost a 1/10th he had a .119 to my .205. My worst light of the day, I caught him by the 60 foot and fendered him all the way but broke out.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Wow, that's alot of posts to get through, and I've learned nothing. I think I might have lost an IQ point or two. I don't have many to give away either. :mad:

I have 3 Super Diesel trophy's from regular races, 2 Super Diesel division champ trophy's, and I am reigning Super Diesel World champion. That's another trophy.:thumb:

I will be there in Arizona to take on all who want a piece of my title.;)

Looking forward to a rematch of world finals Ken. I'll take that $1000 wager to boot if your up for it.
Lot of trash talk for those who show up to one or two races a year. See you all March 10th.:angel:

It will be the inagural race of CODE 3 Racing.

Verlon

We ain't talking index racing Verlon this is on the big tune and I don't think unless you do a lot to your truck that it's up to the task. Better stick to 11.90 and brackets.:thumb:

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
We ain't talking index racing Verlon this is on the big tune and I don't think unless you do a lot to your truck that it's up to the task. Better stick to 11.90 and brackets.:thumb:

You don't think you have the reaction time to take my money? I don't have the required safety equipment to go faster than 11.5. Certainly don't want to get thrown out and then not be able to show you how its done again.;)

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
You don't think you have the reaction time to take my money? I don't have the required safety equipment to go faster than 11.5. Certainly don't want to get thrown out and then not be able to show you how its done again.;)

How about loser in the 11.90 buys dinner.:thumb: If you are not willing to put in the required safety equipment why are you running Super Street?

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
How about loser in the 11.90 buys dinner.:thumb: If you are not willing to put in the required safety equipment why are you running Super Street?

I'm not running super street Ken. It's not that I am unwilling to put in the safety gear, my wallet won't allow me to. Figured I would run all out once in the qualifier to see what the truck will do. Just don't want to get tossed and not be able to run you in the 11.90.:hug:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I bought a firejacket on friday... :hug:

why? im pretty sure that coli is moving alot faster than your dmax right now. hey you think ill ahve my motor back in and running before you get any manifolds? :roflmao: if that happens brian, i think we will need to make a trip to colorado

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND

I'm not running super street Ken. It's not that I am unwilling to put in the safety gear, my wallet won't allow me to. Figured I would run all out once in the qualifier to see what the truck will do. Just don't want to get tossed and not be able to run you in the 11.90.:hug:

there will more than likely be a test and tune the night before

why? im pretty sure that coli is moving alot faster than your dmax right now. hey you think ill ahve my motor back in and running before you get any manifolds? :roflmao: if that happens brian, i think we will need to make a trip to colorado

ATS is taking forever? you're kidding me, right? :spit:

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Hey James if you wanna be on a winning team there is an open spot for you on my pit crew :D