New setup is done

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Man I don’t know what I did to get such bad luck... Blew that vgt up, received 8 bad 100% overs and the guy won’t refund money, and now 6 of 8 bad glow plugs. Maybe I’ll have good luck with the bottom end once I get some new 100s in her :)

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I'd manually verify they are bad and it isn't a wiring or controller issue bud! We don't see issues with factory/ac Delco plugs but the cheap aftermarket ones are just that, cheap.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Ya I always use factory GPs. Manually testing is easy just check the resistance from the gp to the block. It should be under 20 Ohms IIRC. The hardest part is taking off the wheel whell liner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Diesel RX glow plugs are junk. Pull all 8 and put AC delco ones in.

Told you it was the glow plugs...... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Glad it's not your rods :D
Not helpful and a different case but I had a good run with those pieces of shit to, I still don't think they fixed the LLY plugs. They show LB7 and LLY the same p/n yes they physically interchange but LB7 is 12v and LLY were 4.7-5v guess you can see how that works out :mad:

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Well **** PayPal and **** the guy that sold me those injectors. PayPal won’t refund the money because I don’t have any evidence proving the injectors are bad, yet dipshit doesn’t have any evidence that they are good? Beyond pissed right now. PayPal is such a joke

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Well **** PayPal and **** the guy that sold me those injectors. PayPal won’t refund the money because I don’t have any evidence proving the injectors are bad, yet dipshit doesn’t have any evidence that they are good? Beyond pissed right now. PayPal is such a joke

Ya, send them to S&S, I believe it’s about 400 bucks. Could send your stock ones in also and have them pick the best 8 out of 16 to make into 100s? Idk just trying to figure a way to minimize the losses in this situation :hug:

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Anybody have a phone number for s&s? The guy I talked to at exergy was a straight up asshole. Horrible customer service. Said I need to pay $400 for testing then he will call me and go over options as far as cleaning etc. so if they clean and test them that $1000...

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Not trying to upset the apple cart too much here, but does PayPal need this level of proof? Or would they accept a note written up from a local mechanic on his estimate form. Let's say he provides you with something stating installed customer supplied injectors and then reinstalled customer's stock injectors because replacements were defective. Or that he bench tested injectors and found no fuel flow etc. I'd hate to see you could be throwing good money after bad here. What about pulling the tips and just cleaning them and swapping them onto your bodies?