New setup is done

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
It is odd though, because a failed glow plug will throw a code. If the controller is unplugged the truck will not even turn over, not sure if the same will happen if the controller failed but is still connected.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
16 degrees this morning wife’s in bed and it’s her birthday wasn’t about to wake her up and turn key so I can check power lol.
[YOUTUBE]nGiKlchCGTI[/YOUTUBE]

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
That sounds like tuning to me, IMO. Unless your glow plugs aren't working, so check that first, as suggested.

You'd have to have some pretty short rods to get your compression down to where mine is at (less than 350 PSI lol), and mine starts great down to 13°F so far, with +75% sticks. You have to get the tuning dialed closer as your injector size goes up and compression goes down, but you can make it run clean.
[YOUTUBE]vsn1Frr_was[/YOUTUBE]

c5fourj

Occasionally moving quick
Dec 20, 2014
Brighton, CO
My truck is doing the exact same thing when starting. Im going to see my tunner this Friday and see what he has to say.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Anybody know why when I Data log it won’t show up on pc? I log the same way I used to this efi live shit confuses me
When you end the log does it say "saving <filename>"? Because there are 2 ways of "logging" with the V2, one that just displays the data, and the other records it.

If you are using the record option, and it says "saving <filename>" when you end the log, then the SD card might be defective. Or if you aren't using the SD card, the internal memory could be full (there isn't much internal memory on the V2).

But really, you should be able to find the logs using "EFILive Explorer" on your PC.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Anybody know why when I Data log it won’t show up on pc? I log the same way I used to this efi live shit confuses me

I just use my laptop to do the logging because it is easier and I can watch it in real-time too; are you trying to log on the device and then open up on the PC later?

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Josh, it's 150% easier on a laptop. If you can borrow one somewhere I'll walk you thru it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Lol, yeah that doesn't surprise me unfortunately. My wife's LMM has a couple of them bad and I just shut the codes off so the remote start would work and she's bitching at me to fix them cause it smokes white and shakes for a minute or so. Got them in my tool box just can't seem to find the time to fix them but I better do it soon! Happy wife happy life!:D

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
How did you get 6 new GPS that are bad? Man I would pull those sucker now and make sure they ain't melting or something. Maybe I'm just paranoid though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk