New duramax rods iv been working on

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I know they are priced slightly lower than the others but wasn't sure if anyone had done some extensive beating on them in any application

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
hi sorry xmas new years holidays here guys so engine builder machine shop who does the final checkes and hone is shut up so bare with me. i have the last set with stings name on them. sorry for dealy in replys im back overseas for work so rarely online. cheers

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
hi sorry xmas new years holidays here guys so engine builder machine shop who does the final checkes and hone is shut up so bare with me. i have the last set with stings name on them. sorry for dealy in replys im back overseas for work so rarely online. cheers
We are still here patiently waiting....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
no not at all sorry

I am still confused on the very first initial posting of this New Product you are self claiming all this time and money developing them when we where contacted by a company called Hurricane using the same pictures you have been posting and stating that you have put them through the testing process as well as installed in a motor testing them. Yet state you are not a part of Hurricane? Not here to make money yet at the pricing you have listed will be making some pretty good money if they do pan out. Also if you guys think Hurricane is going to set you up as the sole distributor if they do pan out best of luck with that. They have contacted us yet again since this thread has come out pretty much begging to sell them. No thanks.

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
not part of Hurricane bud i sent a design and rod over to a known manufacturer and said this is what i want. same as anything overseas they dont car about there word. like iv also stated i have them shipped to Australia finish the hardening and machining and have the qc checkes here in Australia. this adds up plus the price was shipped anywhere. i spent a whole lot of time making this happen.

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
not part of Hurricane bud i sent a design and rod over to a known manufacturer and said this is what i want. same as anything overseas they dont car about there word. like iv also stated i have them shipped to Australia finish the hardening and machining and have the qc checkes here in Australia. this adds up plus the price was shipped anywhere. i spent a whole lot of time making this happen.

Seems vauge. Who's the manufacturer? I'd love for this to work out. With the amount of money these engines cost a little disclosure might go a long way

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I think you are missing the point most are trying to make with you. In America, diesel hotrodders want to know what they are buying and who they are buying it from. If you are not willing to disclose that you probably need to just sell those parts oversees and forget about customers here in the USA.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

We don't know who you are , who made the rods, who machined them, and who did the QC. What in the hell makes you think someone is going to fork over a bunch of money to you?
You are in a foreign country and we have no recourse against you.
I suggest more info from you and some kind of protection that you will even send these rods after receiving money if someone here is stupid enough to buy them. Or just go away.