New duramax rods iv been working on

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
not part of Hurricane bud i sent a design and rod over to a known manufacturer and said this is what i want. same as anything overseas they dont car about there word. like iv also stated i have them shipped to Australia finish the hardening and machining and have the qc checkes here in Australia. this adds up plus the price was shipped anywhere. i spent a whole lot of time making this happen.

You are missing my point. I am calling Bullshit Knowing what I know and my past conversations with Hurricane your timeline and story does not add up. So now you are stating you do the finish hardening and machining? All the pictures you have posted are THE SAME PICTURES THAT WE RECEIVED FROM HURRICANE SAME QC SHEET WE RECEIVED FROM HURRICANE. HELL I HAVE AN ORIGINAL EMAIL STATING THAT THEY ARE REPLICATED OFF THE CARRILLO AND CROWER/RR. You stating you are the man behind this product just don't add up. Prove me wrong so be it. Either way I really don't care I declined to sell them for Hurricane, I declined the offer when they offered a couple sets at no charge to test. I am just here to point out to fellow diesel enthusiast that this JUST DON'T ADD up and Buyer beware. Wish you the best I think I have made my point I will dip out of your thread and let you carry on.

We don't know who you are , who made the rods, who machined them, and who did the QC. What in the hell makes you think someone is going to fork over a bunch of money to you?
You are in a foreign country and we have no recourse against you.
I suggest more info from you and some kind of protection that you will even send these rods after receiving money if someone here is stupid enough to buy them. Or just go away.

Is he a listed vendor? Where is the Vendor police to monitor this and protect its members? I know I get the occasional slap on the wrist and part time vacations from this site for violations.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
How about some pictures of your equipment, with you standing beside them holding a sign that says, "I'm Pootrol".

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
EDP;96 Is he a listed vendor? Where is the Vendor police to monitor this and protect its members? I know I get the occasional slap on the wrist and part time vacations from this site for violations.[/QUOTE said:
We left this open to see what was available. No one bought anything and we would have stopped this guy in his tracks.
Now you on the other hand are a weasel. You claim to do big business and yet you won't pay the very small amount to become a vendor. you sneak in here knowing we are going to bust your weasel chops and still do it.
Now who is the bigger weasel?:roflmao:
Now stop whining.

Leadfoot

Needs Bigger Tires!
Dec 27, 2006
Western MA
www.matpa.org
My thoughts (this and $5.00 might buy you a coffee)

Thread should be locked (not so much because he is trying to sell something, but because he can't/hasn't delivered to supply rods or give answers to direct questions asked of him):

Updated if/when Sting receives rods (then locked again),
Updated after he tests the rods and gives feedback (then locked again),
Only opened after that if Pootrol becomes a supporting vendor.

If these rods pan out like Pootrol thinks they should, he'll be making money hand over fist from this site alone.....

Just my .02

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
We left this open to see what was available. No one bought anything and we would have stopped this guy in his tracks.
Now you on the other hand are a weasel. You claim to do big business and yet you won't pay the very small amount to become a vendor. you sneak in here knowing we are going to bust your weasel chops and still do it.
Now who is the bigger weasel?:roflmao:
Now stop whining.

This comment right here is why I refuse to support you and your fellow circle of friends and ignorance. You guys are so closed minded and fail to see the big picture but hey good job taking my simple statement of "why is this guy allowed to promote a product in the first place with No history, No Business, No Background, and 1 post then allow it to go on for 20 plus pages and still not lock it down. Even if I was a general consumer I would still have this same opinion and outlook. How do you know nobody actually purchased from this guy? Just because you do not read it on your forum? Again I am not here to so called weasel around your little circle of comfort look at my log in history or post history I am not on here all day like you I have way better things to do. You on the other hand is a whole different topic. Like I stated earlier I came onto this thread for a buyer beware. Did I take the MikeL approach and tell him to go slam his dick in the door like you feel the need to do all the time? Hey way to show your true professional skill level. You do a great job representing yourself and business on a regular basis! Keep on :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
This comment right here is why I refuse to support you and your fellow circle of friends and ignorance. You guys are so closed minded and fail to see the big picture but hey good job taking my simple statement of "why is this guy allowed to promote a product in the first place with No history, No Business, No Background, and 1 post then allow it to go on for 20 plus pages and still not lock it down. Even if I was a general consumer I would still have this same opinion and outlook. How do you know nobody actually purchased from this guy? Just because you do not read it on your forum? Again I am not here to so called weasel around your little circle of comfort look at my log in history or post history I am not on here all day like you I have way better things to do. You on the other hand is a whole different topic. Like I stated earlier I came onto this thread for a buyer beware. Did I take the MikeL approach and tell him to go slam his dick in the door like you feel the need to do all the time? Hey way to show your true professional skill level. You do a great job representing yourself and business on a regular basis! Keep on :thumb:

You told me today that you are going to expose me with all your secret info.
Do it now. I told you on the phone to do it now and you didn't. Now do it.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
:rofl: Ya 30 minutes tops and my legs are asleep... Leaves a nice red ring around your ass too, kinda like this thread:thumb:
:spit: when the tingling starts it's time to get up

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I woke up once around midnight and hit the shitter. 0445 reveille woke me up! Try sprinting to GQ at turnout with two numb legs!!! LOL