New duramax rods iv been working on

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
When you build parts for sale you have to take a chance and trust people to help test them. I build traction bar kits. I put a set on my truck to test but felt I needed independent people to also test a kit to make sure they bolted up properly and didn't bend or break. I gave away two sets for free to people I didn't know. Just got PM's from a couple guys asking about the strength and ease of installation. I offered to send out a set if they would give me some feedback. It cost me allot of money up front but not only did these guys test for me but they spread the word and allot of sales were generated from this. Not only is it necessary but independent testing can be very beneficial to the seller.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
When you build parts for sale you have to take a chance and trust people to help test them. I build traction bar kits. I put a set on my truck to test but felt I needed independent people to also test a kit to make sure they bolted up properly and didn't bend or break. I gave away two sets for free to people I didn't know. Just got PM's from a couple guys asking about the strength and ease of installation. I offered to send out a set if they would give me some feedback. It cost me allot of money up front but not only did these guys test for me but they spread the word and allot of sales were generated from this. Not only is it necessary but independent testing can be very beneficial to the seller.
And this is how its done.

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
I'm doubting anythingmore than just that is going to come out of this. Pootrol has not chimed in in a while, do I guess we wait and see if Jeff actually receives the product like Pootrol said he was going to do. Standing by, but not holding any breath.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

monster50iii

Dec 5, 2014
This guy needs to look at the big picture. If I were him, and I had a big name guy to try out my product (for free mind you, I'd charge him nothing), I'd be tickled PINK! That is a major opportunity if the product is what you say it is. BUT, its going to take some time, one year maybe two. At that time the guy could say, "Yes these are legit". I can't believe how someone could turn down an offer to try their product, especially a connecting rod. If money is that important from the get go, than you do not have enough funding sir. It takes money to make money. $5,000 could turn into $50,000. Why would someone pay you to try your product..?! :confused: SMH..

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
The only reason I see that he is not following up in here, and possibly won't even send the rods to Jeff is because they are not what he claims, and with Jeff's testing that would come apparent. Probably moved to another forum that's less educated, trying to push his product on others. Call it what you want, but this looks more and more like a scam with each passing day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk