My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well new egt probe is in and working. Also had my beans sump show up today from Bama Offroad.

:thumb:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Should have some 1/2" fuel line from Jason at the dmax store here Monday to do the install that week. Got a 1/2 tank to burn through until then.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well my 1/2" fuel line showed up, the turbo blanket from levi, and a new front output shaft seal for the transfer case.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I want to stop by and see that turbo blanket Russ... I put my stock shield back in place but that looks like a better way for sure...

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I want to stop by and see that turbo blanket Russ... I put my stock shield back in place but that looks like a better way for sure...

Okay it's not going on for a while so you have time. Gonna wait until I do the super stocker from Russell.

66lilly

Jun 7, 2014
Colorado
Doesn't hang too low it looks like. I know a lot of people are worried about smacking it on stuff but i don't know what they're talking about lol

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Doesn't hang too low it looks like. I know a lot of people are worried about smacking it on stuff but i don't know what they're talking about lol

Nope it's just fine. Wrap the line with some spiral wrap that I got from NC Machinery to prevent any ware on the line. Also zip tie the line up to the tank strap.

Lift pump is a tad quieter and I'm sure it doesn't have to work as hard now. I love it.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Orders up some 6k HID low beans. Should help me see, since I have tinted housings.
Dang man, you're moving right along, eh?
Truck is looking good!

Yeah, I went with a set of smoke lenses too, they look awesome but at night they really affected the light output. I already have/had HID's too. Mine are a true 4500k and they were insane behind clear lesnes. I've been working on aa dual projector retrofit on a set of the tinted housings, using mini H1's. Had some fitment issues and haven't had a whole lot of time to invest lately. Might just have to bite the bullet on it and retrofit these legit protectors in an aftermarket protector housing that has the buldge in the lens.