My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I would go with strictly diesel or DHD ones, if you couldn't find someone to build you some.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I've got a guy that makes all the hoses for my machines. Have to go see him. I've got new oem hoses laying around, figured I'd get them fixed before I installed them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
DRP makes the best tranny lines so I would be willing to give their P/S lines a try
Awesome thanks. Makes sense since I have new lines already so I don't need to buy a whole set.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Awesome thanks. Makes sense since I have new lines already so I don't need to buy a whole set.

I stumbled on a whole set of transmission lines at wrecking yard for $15.00, have them repaired when/if mine start leaking, I may even have a set P/S lines also..

The DRP lines advertise a swedge fitting, appear to be an alternative to hydraulic compression fittings I have seen advertised...

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Edit, now I see that swedge fitting I don't know if I would like that. I don't want any type of line that uses part of the existing line or its design. That's why I like the DRP trans lines so much is they eliminate the entire factory cooler line design and all of its flaws.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well I got everything hooked back up and flushed the hydro boost. And now I can't get it out of park. The electrical connection on the brake arm is connected and it's just like it was when I pulled it off. Need some help fellas to get this resolved. Thanks

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I pmd Josh to see what he did. I didn't have to Terrill anything to get it all hooked up. So frustrating.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well it's all out to bed now as I figured out that I some how messed up the shift lock control actuator. I unplugged it and I can now shift into all gears. Ordered up a new one and will install sometime in the near future.

Also ordered up a new electical connected that mounts on the side of the brake pedal arm.

These are the parts I ordered up.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Took the truck out for a drive with my 3 and 4 yt? Old boys and the new LML brake booster is quite a bit better then the LBZ brake booster. I barely touch the brakes and it's starting to slow down. Way more sensitive and responsive. Great upgrade for me.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Glad to hear the LML booster was a good upgrade for you. When my Oreillys booster leaks again its getting replaced with an LML.

I'm assuming it was an 11 LML booster?

Yellowchevy

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Nothing new with the truck. Had some stuff to haywire with our heat pump so had to get that fixed. Up coming good news is that the wife's care will be paid off real soon so that will be $300 bucks that can be saved up for some goodies. :thumb:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well decided to take off the fuel tank cover to get ready for the Beans Sump. Cover is probably around 10lbs or so. Weight that this CCLB doesn't need anyway. Lol. Here is a pic of the cover.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well got my replacement expandable probe from edge today. Old one finally went tits up after 3 yrs.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Well got my replacement expandable probe from edge today. Old one finally went tits up after 3 yrs.

I had mine 2 months and it took a dump. 5k miles too.. It reads ambient temp at idle and seems to work normal going down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk