My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I know not everyone will like these but I'm super impressed with these spiked lug nuts from VMS Racing. Should give the new summer wheels some uniqueness when they arrive. The question is.... Should I leave them all black or Powdercoat the spikes Red?

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Ordered up some new upper and lower ball joints from MAS Industries. Also a new steering stablizer from KYB, and some Baldwin WS filter and Fuel filter. Hoping to make some passes for all of you this summer.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Drive it without the steering stabilizer and you'll wonder why they ever came equipped with them. Threw mine away years ago.

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Really Sean, it isn't worth it huh?

Drive around for a few days before you either put the new one on or purchase one, you'll be surprised. I replaced mine because it was leaking, new one didn't fit so I went several days trying to find the right one and was blown away at how much more I liked driving without one at all and that was several years ago. The LML doesn't even come with one from the factory.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Drive around for a few days before you either put the new one on or purchase one, you'll be surprised. I replaced mine because it was leaking, new one didn't fit so I went several days trying to find the right one and was blown away at how much more I liked driving without one at all and that was several years ago. The LML doesn't even come with one from the factory.
Okay I'll do that. Thanks for the info. How's your truck doing? Going to run it again this year!?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Okay I'll do that. Thanks for the info. How's your truck doing? Going to run it again this year!?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

After blowing an uppipe I'm borrowing g a stock one until I decide what I wanna do then I chopped off two fingertips so that set me back even further but I'm hoping to have it race ready again soon. I missed truck wars in Phoenix so I'm already off to a bad start.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
A little update. Got a confirmation email saying that the new wheels are being shipped out today.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Baldwin W.S. showed up today for the lift pump, and the KYB steering stablizer, that I don't need according to my friend Sean. Lol. Its all good. To late to not run it now.

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Use a pitman arm puller on the steering stabilizer shock stud to pop it off the center link then just unbolt the other side.

You can always run it a couple of days without​ it to see if you like it.