My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
Stabilizer on these trucks does nothing when all your steering parts are in good shape. If you have a horrible alignment or worn parts/bad wear tires, it will help control bump steer but only so much.

I wouldn't use it. More weight and no benefit lol
Hmmm, maybe I'll pull mine out and try it. I completely rebuild my front end about 15k ago and it steers harder than I like....I've never thought to pull out that brand new Rancho stabilizer to see if that's the problem...lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
New ball joints going in waiting on new moog problem solver UCA's then finish up pressing in the upper ball joints.

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
Well holy damn that's nice. May need to trim the corners a bit it seems?? Mad nice, though. Red center caps I'm assuming?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
A couple pics for you guys.

Had to crank the torsion bars up some, but my CV angles are still looking great. ELF mod will be in my near future, so I can take the front back down.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I think you need to color match the bumper. At least the metal part. Your truck looks off balance to me with the all black bumper. Also it would look really goo if you painted the machined parts of your wheels red.

Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Also got started on mocking up my new traction bar brackets. Need to drill some holes in the frame for the front two brackets then have Scott at SDP Powdercoat them.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Went up to Scotts today at screaming diesel performance with my 2 boys. Had him powder coat my traction bar brackets. Got them installed tonight.