My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

03_DMAX

Aug 15, 2010
At 700hp them rods will get short quick with that setup. Was down that road 2 yrs ago with the same setup...

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
mu7esy9e.jpg

e2upy3u9.jpg
equve8ug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
No offense but if you add up all the money you spent on powder, bov, wastegate ect you prob would of been pretty close to a nice set of carrillos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Did you relocate the battery on the passenger side or only running 1 battery?

An HSP coolant tank with your "whororange" color would make it look even cleaner

All that hsp goodness and a lame ppe wheel:hug:

No offense but if you add up all the money you spent on powder, bov, wastegate ect you prob would of been pretty close to a nice set of carrillos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 battery
I'm messaging joe now about a coolant tank lol
and I didn't pay for the BOV and wastegate. So ha and powder I dnt wanna talk about the powder coat

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Haha usually it's the other way around with me and my girl :roflmao:

I bought him 2 sets of wheels and tires, 2 sets of caltracs...and numerous other parts lol and was never paid back. He's spoiled just as I am when it comes to trucks.
Haha he's helped me more than enough and I was in a hurry to order the kit was waiting in some military money to come in from AT which paid for my dual fuelers.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I bought him 2 sets of wheels and tires, 2 sets of caltracs...and numerous other parts lol and was never paid back. He's spoiled just as I am when it comes to trucks.
Haha he's helped me more than enough and I was in a hurry to order the kit was waiting in some military money to come in from AT which paid for my dual fuelers.

I make sure I pay my girl back right away or else she starts think the trucks hers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.