My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
LLY's have the best of both worlds stock vs stock. Strongest pistons and injectors outside of the valve covers. :D I wouldn't own anything else

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Got new gauges today!

9upepa2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
I bought him 2 sets of wheels and tires, 2 sets of caltracs...and numerous other parts lol and was never paid back. He's spoiled just as I am when it comes to trucks.
Haha he's helped me more than enough and I was in a hurry to order the kit was waiting in some military money to come in from AT which paid for my dual fuelers.

sry nothing to do with the topic, just seen the "AT" and i had a hell of a day with the military. Long story short just got out after 6years 2 years IR time well they called me up to go back over. lol just got home 6 months ago so i dont have to go thank god but man what a scare tired of that shit! Nice build btw you boyfriend and you have very nice trucks keep it up atleast when it blows up you can still bring to show and shine!!:thumb:

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
sry nothing to do with the topic, just seen the "AT" and i had a hell of a day with the military. Long story short just got out after 6years 2 years IR time well they called me up to go back over. lol just got home 6 months ago so i dont have to go thank god but man what a scare tired of that shit! Nice build btw you boyfriend and you have very nice trucks keep it up atleast when it blows up you can still bring to show and shine!!:thumb:

Thank you for your service! And haha yes when it blows up atleast it still will look good

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
Damn I'm jealous. Wish my wife would buy me truck parts. She has no idea I bought my MA trans brace or that I'm about to start ordering parts for my upcoming tranny build lol. I love it this way though :)

More pics of the truck already!!!

Mikey

Drag Racer
Jun 13, 2009
Does the 66 have a standard cast or billet wheel? Just curious because this is the setup I'll probably be running with my new build until I get more fundage.
Nice work btw

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Damn I'm jealous. Wish my wife would buy me truck parts. She has no idea I bought my MA trans brace or that I'm about to start ordering parts for my upcoming tranny build lol. I love it this way though :)

More pics of the truck already!!!

Does the 66 have a standard cast or billet wheel? Just curious because this is the setup I'll probably be running with my new build until I get more fundage.
Nice work btw

Haha I buy parts without telling my bf he gets mad

And it's a standard cast unfortunately..

Status
Not open for further replies.