My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
You don't need billet in there. I run an out of the box 472 (cast) and it spools great. The difference with billet is not worth the cost increase IMO.

Mikey

Drag Racer
Jun 13, 2009
You don't need billet in there. I run an out of the box 472 (cast) and it spools great. The difference with billet is not worth the cost increase IMO.

Doesn't the billet wheel give better protection against compressor wheel failure? Besides the added power?

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I believe its been proven that the billet wheel doesn't prove to be much better than the cast to justify the cost

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Oh your not running a downpipe? That would explain the soot that came out of the motor at startup haha thought it was a wastegate leak.

No the fleece one didn't fit •_• so hsp made me one today and it will be here tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Wow your truck is perfect.. This makes me want to sell mine and start over on a cleaner/straight truck lol.

Thank you so much, it's been a log few months a lot of the time I wanted to say screw this and I'm spending too much. But it was all worth it hearing it start up!

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Oh yea mine whistles like pure awesomeness, now if I can figure out why I cant get fuel to it I might have a good time with the 66

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Looks great Katie!
That "wh-orange" is really growin on me, like it more every time I see it...
Enough with the teasers tho, let's see a burnout already:woott:

JK, tease away, I like the eye candy, and since mine is sitting broken it's fun to watch others play with their rigs and cool em up ;)

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Glad to see your truck finally up and running Katie.

It sounds really good :D

Looks great Katie!

That "wh-orange" is really growin on me, like it more every time I see it...

Enough with the teasers tho, let's see a burnout already:woott:

JK, tease away, I like the eye candy, and since mine is sitting broken it's fun to watch others play with their rigs and cool em up ;)

THANKS GUYS!! We've renamed it farm tractor lol and I should be driving it Saturday and I can't wait to play lol time for my 1st big girl burn out!!!
And the "whorange" has grown on everyone it looks awesome in the sun light.

Status
Not open for further replies.