My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I got my ccsb down to 6450 with me in it. I can be quite creative when it comes to loosing weight. lol

Katie could run deep into the 11's with a big diet and 700hp A little creativity could get her down to 6000-6200 ish.

tow hooks
2nd bat
overload's and 1 spring removed
roll pan
no hitch
no bumper
no spare or hanger
no tailgate
stock wheels and lt tires
no backseat
no passenger seat
if she has a heavy muffler, ditch it for straight pipe
coil overs instead of torsions saves 100+lbs

that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
No bumper, no hitch, no tow hooks, roll pan, 2lb stack, no spare or hanger, were doing coil overs instead of torsions and I've been meaning to remove the OLs. Back seat will come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Ex-cab no driver with no rear seat all seat belts removed. Only the driver side and passenger was left. No floor mats,hitch,spare or hoist,tow hooks,1 battery,no tailgate and fuel tank almost empty.
We put all the parts on the scale as we removed them. I have the list with weight just need to find it. Total taken off was around 370lbs. We weighed. It with a set of heavy rims and tires were about 95lbs per corner. Were the pyo's and m&h's were around 37lbs per corner. So around 230lbs that could of came off this slip. There's more you can remove that can take off the weight. The brace that holds the spare and hoist is heavy. Burn the rivets out and replace with some roll cage tubing for the support it gives and shock mounting would guess this to weigh around a easy 100lbs+/- guess . And also remove the torsen bars and mount up front and switch to coil over. I thought I read were those parts were around 300 lbs or a hair more. Have to read some of Jeff Deans old post when he removed his.

Someone could also replace there only battery with a light weight racing one around 20lbs I think I found at one time. Then as said before remove some spring packs. If you do not haul in the bed and have not had a lineX sprayed I would not do it. Buddy that installed mine I want to say he said when installed thicker. The stuff is around 150 or more lbs added to the trucks weight.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
rutypahy.jpg
6ary6e5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.