My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
You better get toyo or nitto as a sponsor...... that looked expensive.

Let's see a 11 sec 1/4 to back up that 700hp claim.:D:poke:

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Make sure to get a video. Crazy things never happen when you have a camera rolling... it's science. lol That's what my buddy told me after I rag-dolled it off my dirtbike a few weeks ago. "It wouldn't have happened if you had your GoPro going." :rofl:

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Make sure to get a video. Crazy things never happen when you have a camera rolling... it's science. lol That's what my buddy told me after I rag-dolled it off my dirtbike a few weeks ago. "It wouldn't have happened if you had your GoPro going." :rofl:

That is the truth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Looks like we are both goin to the track Fri... joe me and a few others should be fun, interested to see how his trips do. So are you gonna put the truck on a diet or just run full weight?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Looks like we are both goin to the track Fri... joe me and a few others should be fun, interested to see how his trips do. So are you gonna put the truck on a diet or just run full weight?

Nice burnout.

Wish you was closer down this way. Quaker is a bit if a drive. Lol

COME OUT ANYWAY! Lol and gonna remove the back seat. Nothing else for me to remove lol. Truck does need a diet he's a fat ass

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Tailgate, 2nd battery, spare? Should be able to get the weight down. I wanna see at least a low 12!

I dnt have a tailgate and I have 1 battery
ehyhugyb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.