lowered truck pics

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Don't guess I've posted the red wagon in here yet.

No torsion bolts, 20x12s 285/55 toyo at2 stock spring pack and 2" shackle height in this pic. I've dropped it to 3" shackles since pic and will be pulling the overload when I get time. Working on trying to find the shorter rancho adjustable shocks for the rear since the ones I have now bottom out already.

Still have a lot to do to get it where I want it, but it's getting there. 01 lbz zf6, not a typo it's an lbz swap.

b225428ccac0ffe7f92a8dede9fd27e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truck looks awesome :thumb:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Just realized I hadn't posted any recent pics of the red wagon.

No torsion bolts and 3" shackles, 285/55/20 tire on 20x12

a162e400dc2e3cf3c1a23dd5f8600b6a.jpg

c6af7e83c98c9adbaa7547b443f0f3e2.jpg

b0edca9b4e0a91e646de38eb533cce37.jpg

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
Offset plays a huge role. I don't know what everyone's obsession is with ridiculously negative offset wheels. I fit 305's with zero trimming on a 3/5 drop. They are only 20x9.5 but you literally can't tell the difference between them and a 20x10. Offset is around +24 but with the adaptors they are around +0. I very much enjoy my paint so I didn't want 3/4 of the tire sticking out of the wheel well, mine sit completely flush.

I love those LML wheels so much. Do you have any pics down the side from the front and back? I'm thinking I'm going to get the repop LML wheels in 8 on 6.5 for my regular cab so I don't have to run the adapters. I'm leaving the factory flares off and I want them to stick out as little as possible. Truck looks great.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I love those LML wheels so much. Do you have any pics down the side from the front and back? I'm thinking I'm going to get the repop LML wheels in 8 on 6.5 for my regular cab so I don't have to run the adapters. I'm leaving the factory flares off and I want them to stick out as little as possible. Truck looks great.

I would have to snap a pic. Not sure what the offset specs are on the repop wheels, or what they are made of. The finish also looks like chrome, I'm lousy at keeping chrome looking good so that's why I went with the original wheels they are much easier to keep clean.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Turned out nice man

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks. I've got a lot I want to do. I'd really like to go lower if I can figure out how to make the tires work. I can't go to 4 plys.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Sawzall man...extra large fender mods all for corners. But seriously those -44 might be the only thing you have issues with

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Sawzall man...extra large fender mods all for corners. But seriously those -44 might be the only thing you have issues with

I've already got the extra large fender mod plus a little lol. Yea the -44 don't help with rubbing any. Or the fact I'm rubbing a 285/55 10 ply toyo to where everyone else runs 285/50 4plys. I've got some ideas in mind for fender mods that I've not had time to try. Honestly the way it is now is about the same as putting a 285 on a stock truck rubbing wise. I can drive around 90% of its rubbing issues.

It's definately getting at least 1" lower in the rear when I have time to pull the overload, build traction bars, and install my bags, and order new rear shocks. The front I'm not sure on.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Summer time is gone and cool enough to install some lowering parts for us +50 y/o's , 2 items yet to purchase, the front perches for the leaf springs for a 2"/4" drop and maintain all the stock front end geometry driveline angles and load capacity. This will compliment the 1-1/2" front and rear sway bars, not the Hellwig ones...

Picked up the FabTech bars yesterday for a good price...

=
=
=
2h714sw.jpg

=
=
=
=
=

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I've already got the extra large fender mod plus a little lol. Yea the -44 don't help with rubbing any. Or the fact I'm rubbing a 285/55 10 ply toyo to where everyone else runs 285/50 4plys. I've got some ideas in mind for fender mods that I've not had time to try. Honestly the way it is now is about the same as putting a 285 on a stock truck rubbing wise. I can drive around 90% of its rubbing issues.

It's definately getting at least 1" lower in the rear when I have time to pull the overload, build traction bars, and install my bags, and order new rear shocks. The front I'm not sure on.

Same bag setup you sent me pics of on the reg cab? That's was slick I must say

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Same bag setup you sent me pics of on the reg cab? That's was slick I must say

Yep same bag set up. Just gotta find time. I need to spend a whole day on it.. Don't have that kinda free time though. But once I get me jeep going good I'll be able to let it sit and do a little here and there.