LML Twins and Opinions

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
So you admit that they jumped your charger ahead of everyone else, and you're still mad?

If your truck blew the stock turbo under warranty, and there were 3 other trucks with the same claim ahead of yours at the dealer, yours would be sitting out back waiting.

Like anything else automotive I've dealt with, it's up to the discretion of the manufacturer to repair or replace.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
So you admit that they jumped your charger ahead of everyone else, and you're still mad?

If your truck blew the stock turbo under warranty, and there were 3 other trucks with the same claim ahead of yours at the dealer, yours would be sitting out back waiting.

Like anything else automotive I've dealt with, it's up to the discretion of the manufacturer to repair or replace.

Do they send you a paycheck? You seem to ignore everything else I post and you pick things that suit your narrative. If my truck was waiting at the dealer I’d go to another dealer that wasn’t as busy. They’re my only option and they know that and could care less as evidenced by their not posting here or reaching out. Don’t worry, there are plenty of other people with money to waste that will happily send it directly to Larry and his people there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
I waited 5 months to get my engines on their dyno after dropping one off. Two guys had time booked ahead of me, money wasn't the issue. I tried that angle..

Looking back, would do it again because the knowledge gained was worth the wait. Didn't overcharge me, probably lost money due to my delays. So I bought 9k worth of turbos on way out the door.

Moral of the story, they run a tight ship, no BS. But your probably not the biggest dog chewing Larry's ear off today.:rofl:

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Do they send you a paycheck? You seem to ignore everything else I post and you pick things that suit your narrative. If my truck was waiting at the dealer I’d go to another dealer that wasn’t as busy. They’re my only option and they know that and could care less as evidenced by their not posting here or reaching out. Don’t worry, there are plenty of other people with money to waste that will happily send it directly to Larry and his people there.

Nope, just a happy customer.

I don't think it's a requirement for them to respond on forums / social media after you've already contacted them by phone? I know it's aggravating to get someone that acts as if they don't care, I'm not arguing against that part. But let's be fair, could be A LOT worse. You could be last in line

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I waited 5 months to get my engines on their dyno after dropping one off. Two guys had time booked ahead of me, money wasn't the issue. I tried that angle..

Looking back, would do it again because the knowledge gained was worth the wait. Didn't overcharge me, probably lost money due to my delays. So I bought 9k worth of turbos on way out the door.

Moral of the story, they run a tight ship, no BS. But your probably not the biggest dog chewing Larry's ear off today.:rofl:

Sean told me he spoke to Whitney this morning and she didn’t provide details on what happened except to say the turbo has shipped back out and will be here sometime but didn’t give tracking or ETA. Also, she said Larry wants to speak with Sean and will be calling him today.

Last edited:

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Ken should be very happy with what he hears from Sean.

Just spoke to Sean. Very happy with those guys at Danville for stepping up. Larry overnighted the turbo, it just showed up at Copperhead, they put their own 63.5 wheel in because they suspect the shaft failure was caused by the TCT wheel so they’re having that tested, he paid for all of the gaskets and new VPS sensor and sent those with the turbo and he paid Sean for the labor so I’m not stuck paying for that again. Should all be going back in Monday or Tuesday and I’ll have it back Wednesday at the latest probably. Big thank you to Larry and his guys and obviously to Sean for staying on them. I wish the communication had been better along the way but overall I’m pretty happy regarding the outcome and what they could have done otherwise.

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Out of curiosity, I wonder if they would have done the same thing without this type of exposure, or not?

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Their reputation says they would have, glad to hear they did.

Good to hear you got it worked out, Ken! Really hope you can enjoy your truck for for awhile now with no other issues, that thing should be a blast.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
A lot of comedians here I’m glad you all got a good laugh out of this. Wish you all the best. Gonna get some miles on it and feel out the tuning and then get some track times and dyno runs to see where I’m at.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
So....

Moral of this story is.... Bitch really loudly and complain non stop and you get put in front of everybody else that's quietly waiting patiently? That's BS, I tell guys like you once your happy to kick rocks...